Parkersburg — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on May 12.
* Gregory Staten, 31 was arrested on May 8 on a Warrant.
* James Kipe, 29 of Parkersburg was arrested on May 10 for shoplifting and obstructing.
* On May 8, officers responded to Walmart and cited Christy Swiger for shoplifting.
* On May 9, officers responded to Latrobe Street Church of Christ for a larceny.
* On May 9, officers responded to Princeton Street for a stolen vehicle.
* On May 9, officers responded to Covert Street and cited Shanna Arman for obstructing and possession of a controlled substance.
* On May 10, officers spoke with complainant on a petit larceny.
* On May 10, officers responded to Pickering Street for a stolen bicycle.
* On May 8-May 10, officers responded to six motor vehicle accidents.
* Buddy Greene, 36 of Parkersburg was arrested on May 11 on warrants.
* On May 11, officers responded to Sheetz on Seventh Street and cited William Eads for shoplifting.
* On May 11, officers responded to Ridgeway Avenue for a burglary.
* On May 11, officers responded to six motor vehicle accidents.