PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following reports April 7:
* Matthew James Mohr, 29, 550 Groves Ave., Marietta, was arraigned on a charge of third-offense driving under the influence and released on a $1,000 bond.
* Kevin Earnest Heaton, 48, care of 11430 Ohio 676, Vincent, was arraigned on a charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and released on a $500 bond.
* Brant Ryan Clendenin, 20, 3003 City View Drive, Apt. B, Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct and underage consumption and released on a $200 surety bond.
* Sean Ryan Furner, 27, Parkersburg, was arraigned on two counts of domestic assault and one count of domestic battery and held on a $1,500 surety bond.
* Kristy Ann Conley, 34, Center Point, W.Va., was arraigned on a charge of domestic battery and released on a $500 surety bond.