On the Record
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on March 17:
* On March 15, Deputy Young was dispatched to 47410 State Route 7, Grandview Township, for a criminal damaging report. It was reported that Christopher Raper had broken a window out of the front door of the Bada Bing bar. Raper then left the area after breaking the window. Attempts to meet with Raper met with negative results. A summons is being requested for Christopher Raper, 49, 33209 Big Lick Road, New Matamoras, on a charge of criminal damaging.
* On March 15, Sgt. McKee assisted the Zanesville Police Department with an investigation.
* On March 16, Deputy Aultman was dispatched to 345 Everson Road, Belpre, in reference to Sabrina Fate reporting Vincent Desimone being intoxicated and threatening to kick the window out of her car. Lt. Gherke placed handcuffs on Desimone prior to Deputy Aultman arriving. An odor of an intoxicating beverage was detected when speaking with Desimone, as well as him being unsteady on his feet. Deputies met with Sabrina Fate who had arrived home to find Desimone outside her residence yelling and wanting inside the residence. Fate refused to let Desimone inside at which time he threatened to break the window out of her car. Desimone approached the vehicle and attempted to kick the passenger side window out but was unsuccessful. Desimone then approached the outside bedroom window of the residence and kicked it out, which was documented. Vincent Nicholas Desimone, 19, 813 Fourth Street, Marietta, was placed under arrest and charged with criminal damaging and underage consumption. Desimone was transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between March 16-17:
* Mitchell Douglas Rowland, 30, 1026 28th St., Vienna, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Vincent Nicholas Desimone, 19, 815 Fourth St., Marietta, criminal damaging and underage consumption of alcohol, both misdemeanors.
MARIETTA — The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail March 17-18:
* Richard Dean Welch Jr., 50, 209 Fearing St., Marietta, contempt of court, failure to appear.
* James Chadwick Hodgson, 42, 107 Colonial Squares Apt. E, Belpre, violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
* Shamen Rayne Thomas, 19, 2715 Danas Run Road, Newport, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Donald W. Carpenter Jr., 58, 703 Thomas St., Belpre, on a warrant for OVI alcohol drug of abuse, a felony.
* Austina Shae McCartney, 25, 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, contempt of court, failure to appear, a felony.
PARKERSBURG — The following civil cases were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between March 2-13:
* Danny Ellis v. Fay Servicing LLC and U.S. Bank
* Catherine A. Sirk v. Sophia D. Shank
* Eddy Chiropractic Clinic Inc. v. Charles Belt
* Donna J. Worstell v. The City of Parkersburg and Tomas R. Worstell
* Donna Cramlet v. Heather Reed/McCaffety Gaming and Randy Bunner
* C.I. Holding LLC v. Bonnie M. Weaver; Select Portfolio Servicing Inc., successor to Fairbanks Capital Corp.; and any other unknown persons or entities claiming an interest in real estate known as lots 152, 153, 154, 155 and 156 Lake Washington Club, Lubeck District, Wood County, W.Va.
* Helen Belt v. Michael Daugherty
* Mountain Heritage Federal Credit Union v. Jessica Renee Hamrick
* Jeremy Allen Griffith and Jackie Lyn Griffith v. Dr. Jennifer C. Halley
* DSJMJ Properties v. Donald Martin, Tammy Keplinger
* James J. Woodward and Sue E. Woodward v. Lee G. Myers, Randall Rapp in his capacity as Mayor of the City of Vienna and Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC
PARKERSBURG — The following divorce petitions were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between March 9-13:
* Brandi Louanne Sams v. Jeremy Michael Sams
* Robert Leigh Smith v. Allison Annette Smith
* Kevin E. Heaton v. Dana A. Heaton
* Kathryne Brooke Barker v. Austin Alexander Barker
* Haley D. Edman v. Clinton R. Edman
* Chelsea Marie Griffith v. Blake Thomas Griffith
* Michael Robert Edman v. Kaileen Dawn Edman
* Amber Sue Florence “Dillon” v. Daniel Paul Dillon
* Misty Dawn Rogers v. Timothy Lee Rogers
* Stanley E. Bettinger Jr. v. Theresa D. Bettinger
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on March 23:
* Larry Wilson, 51, St. Marys, was cited for speed 50/35 on West Third Street.
* David Stewart, 28, Vienna, was cited for speed 51/35 and no seat belt on West Third Street.
* Matthew Shafer, 37, Dexter City, was cited for possession of methamphetamine on West Virginia 14.