VIENNA – The Vienna Police Department released the following reports on Dec. 9:
* On Nov. 21, Joseph B. Cain of Vienna was arrested for DVPO violation.
* On Nov. 25, James E. Hall of Parkersburg was arrested for possession with intent and fugitive from justice.
* On Nov. 27, Daniel L. Frame of Parkersburg was arrested for shoplifting and a shoplifting warrant.
* On Nov. 27, Tricia L. White of Vienna was arrested for embezzlement.
* On Nov. 28, Patrick A. Cheek of Parkersburg was arrested on a warrant service.
* On Dec. 6, Zachary Barnett of Marietta was arrested for shoplifting first-offense and fleeing on foot.
* On Dec. 8, Brian K. Goodnight of Parkersburg was arrested on violation of protective order warrant.