On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on December 2:
* Michael Bailey, 22, 418 4th Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of fleeing with reckless disregard after an officer attempted to initiate a traffic stop because the driver’s side headlight was burnt out, but Bailey then sped through a parking lot on Seventh Street, ran a total of seven stop signs before crashing into a parked vehicle in the 1300 block of Stimpson Avenue. He was reportedly going 20 to 25 miles per hour over the posted speed limits. He was released on a $5,000 surety bond.
* Tiffany Williams, 24, 802 Camden Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of petit larceny and was released on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond.
* Morgan LeFay, 42, 1023 George St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on three counts of violation of a protective order and was released on a $1,500 personal recognizance bond.
* Nicholas Shaw, 27, 3530 Northwestern Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to a charge of hunting small game first three days of buck firearm season and was assessed $190.25 in court costs and fines.
* Shawn Crislip, 22, 103 Chateau Hills, Parkersburg, was dismissed on a charge of manufacturing, delivering or possession with the intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance.
* Rachael Brown, 32, 201 E Booneville New Harmony Road, Evansville, Ind., was dismissed on a charge of failure to stop at a stop sign and driving while suspended, because a warrant was never issued.
* Joni Schneider, 35, 102 Parkview Lane, Parkersburg, pleaded no contest to a charge of unlawful acts of licensees and was assessed $195.25 in court costs and fines.
* Shawn Stevens, 45, P.O. Box 494, Waverly, pleaded guilty to driving while revoked for DUI and was sentenced to 30 days of home confinement and assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines.
* Jill Claudio, 40, 151 Dickens Drive, Mineral Wells, pleaded no contest to speeding and was dismissed on a charge of no proof of insurance. She was assessed $175.25 in court costs and fines.
* Paul Winter, 32, of Elizabeth, was dismissed on a charge of domestic battery because the alleged victim failed to appear.
* Matthew Trezza, 23, 11 Beech Circle, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to driving while suspended and was assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines. In a separate case he pleaded guilty to destruction of property. He was sentenced to 30 days probation, assessed $270.25 in court costs and fines and was ordered to pay $100 in restitution to the victim.
PARKERSBURG — The following civil cases were filed between Nov. 18-29 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk:
* The Huntington National Bank v. Neal Properties LLC, New Woodridge LLC and William R. Neal
* WesBanco Bank Inc. v. Brandon W. Blough and Shannon M. Blough
* Gary and Jennifer Flanagan v. The Henderson Woods Association Inc.
* Albert Littleton and Barbara Littleton v. Michael Shramowiat, Addus Healthcare Inc. and Jennifer Thompson
* C&L Enterprises LLC v. Mountain States Environmental LLC, BBU Services Inc. and Reliable One Resources Inc.
* Gary Ward and Dorothy Ward v. Andrew Shriver and the County Commission of Wood County
* S&A Property Research LLC v. Dawson Energy LLC
* Long Reach Federal Credit Union v. Cory R. Goodnight
* Sheila A. Duvall v. Elizabeth G. Spindler
PARKERSBURG — The following divorce petitions were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between Nov. 18-29:
* Beth Ann McCutcheon v. David James McCutcheon
* Shelly Renee Koon v. Carl William Koon Jr.
* Sara A. Latham v. Nicholas L. Latham
* Aaron Dustin Calebaugh v. Chasity Hope Calebaugh
* Chasity Hope Calebaugh v. Aaron Dustin Calebaugh
* Decontee Smith v. Rosalie Smith
* Ashley Renee Ross v. Benjamin Thomas Ross
* Zackery D. Reel v. Hailey Reel
* Clenden Dwight Hickman v. Hannah Faith Hickman
* Patricia E. Britton v. Glenard E. Britton
* Heather Renee Biles v. Michael Paul Biles
* Adam W. Kidd v. Nikole L. Kidd
* Brittanie Elise Sturm v. Noah Nathaniel Sturm
* Spenser R. Rafferty v. Keri M. Rafferty
* Quenta Sherrie Agaba v. Emmanuel A. Agaba
* Jennifer Emily Edwards v. Brian Nicolas Edwards
* Adrian Steven-Payne Henderson v. Amy Renee Henderson
* Christopher Lee Herrada v. Jessica Lynn Estep-Herrada