PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Nov. 19:
• From Nov. 15-17, the Wood County Sheriff’s Office answered 168 calls including: six traffic stops; nine area checks; three warrant services; 10 complaints by phone; 11 intrusion alarms; one mental hygiene; five complaints in person; five animal complaints; 11 motor vehicle accidents; and six domestic violence protective orders served.
• On Nov. 15, a deputy responded to Emerson Avenue in reference to a two-vehicle accident. Vehicle one had front bumper damage and vehicle two had rear end damage, no injuries were reported.
• On Nov. 15, a deputy responded to the 3500 block of Williams Highway in reference to a vehicle accident involving a deer. The driver stated that the deer had run out in front of his vehicle making it impossible for him to avoid striking it. No injuries were reported and a friend was coming to pull the vehicle to a house close by.
• On Nov. 15, a deputy responded to the area of Deerwalk Highway in reference to a single vehicle crash involving injuries. The driver stated that he had swerved to miss several deer in the roadway and went over the embankment. The driver of the vehicle, Thomas Ray Cline, 52, of Middle Ridge Road, Waverly, was issued a citation for driving under the influence.
• On Nov. 15, a deputy responded to the area of Harris Highway in reference to a vehicle accident involving a deer. The driver stated that the deer jumped into the roadway at which time she did not have any time to stop, striking the deer. No injuries were reported.
• On Nov. 16, a deputy spoke with a complainant by phone in reference to his catalytic converter being taken off of his vehicle. The complainant stated that he was hunting at the Sandhill Public Hunting area and had left his vehicle parked on Petroleum Road and upon returning and starting his vehicle it was very loud. Upon checking he observed the catalytic converter to have been cut off.
• On Nov. 16, a deputy spoke with the complainant who lives on Bethel Road in reference to unknown persons getting into his vehicle and removing about $20-$30 in change.
• On Nov. 17, Matthew Ryan Hunt, 32, of Sharon Street, was arrested on a charge of third-offense driving on suspended/revoked.
• On Nov. 17, deputies responded to Rosemar Road in reference to mail which had been taken from several mailboxes and scattered along Rosemar Road. Deputies retrieved all the mail and were advised by the postmaster to drop it off to the post office.
• On Nov. 17, Timber Marie Sams, 26, Waverly, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.