WILLIAMSTOWN — Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Oct. 16:
• A 46-year-old Beaver, W.Va., man reported that he was assaulted by a co-worker on the job site of the new Williamstown Elementary School earlier in the month. Both men were employees of Swope Construction at the time of the incident. The victim reported that the 34-year-old suspect attempted to strike him with a shovel and then struck him with a hard hat causing injury to the victim. An investigation was conducted and warrants have been issued on charges of assault and battery on Timothy Ray Province, 34, of Belle, W.Va.
• Kathy Ousley, 57, Cambridge, was cited for speed 50/35 on West Third Street.
• Quentin Graham, 27, Akron, was cited for speed 39/25 on Highland Avenue.
• Bryan Boley, 18, St. Marys, was cited for speed 46/35 and possession of marijuana on West Third Street.
• Twila Jean Martin, 44, Williamstown, was cited for driving on a suspended license on Highland Avenue.
• Aurelius Edmonds III, 18, Vienna, was cited for speed 50/35 and no insurance on West Third Street.
• Chase Hughes, 24, Waverly, was cited for open container of alcohol, expired registration and no insurance on Highland Avenue.
• Michael Anderson, 35, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 42/25 on Highland Avenue.
• Nkemamin Khumbah, 50, Canton, Mich., was cited for speed 44/25 on Highland Avenue.
• Andrew Mazurkiewicz, 21, Little Hocking, was cited for cell phone use while driving on Highland Avenue.
• Travis Bartlett, 35, Charleston, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
• Michelle Flanagan, 34, Williamstown, was cited for speed 52/35 on West Third Street.
• Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 600 block of Caroline Avenue in which a 21-year-old female reported that she was assaulted by her boyfriend. No injuries were reported and the female did not wish to pursue possible criminal charges. DV assistance information was provided.