MARIETA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports Oct. 21:
• Deputy Schwendeman filed unruly charges on a 13-year-old female and 14-year-old female through Washington County Juvenile Court.
• Deputy Hall responded to Stow It Storage, Clifton Road, Little Hocking, to a breaking and entering.
• Deputy Schwendeman responded to 615 Dalzell Rd., Whipple, to a report of Alexander M. Craig being under the influence of something and acting “crazy” at the residence. Craig was observed yelling and screaming about different topics which did not make any sense. Deputy Schwendeman was able to get Craig to speak with him, however, he was unable to maintain a direct line of conversation. While attempting to speak with Craig, he pulled a small cellophane baggie out of his pocket and handed it to me, saying it was his “medication”. There were two small crystalline rocks in the baggie, which appeared to be methamphetamine. Alexander admitted to using methamphetamine and marijuana that night and said the bag contained methamphetamine. Alexander Murphy Craig, 23, was placed under arrest and charged with possession of a controlled substance. Craig was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
• Lt. Hunter and Deputy Hall were dispatched to meet with Erin Hendrickson at the Dale Community Church on State Route 676 at the Washington-Morgan county line. It was reported that an incident of domestic violence occurred at 15 Mercer Road. Erin reported the previous night her husband, Brandon, attempted to choke her out with his arms after an argument between the two. Erin states she was awakened the next day by Brandon yelling and screaming at her again about the same topic. Erin stated Brandon told her he would, “beat the brakes off of her” which she believed he would do. Erin then left the residence and called for law enforcement assistance. Contact was made with Brandon who admitted to only having an argument with Erin the night before and nothing more. Brandon denied ever physically touching Erin. Brandon Mathew Hendrickson, 32, 318 Reynolds Ln., Vincent, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Oct. 18 and Oct. 21:
• Tracy Michael Gerhart, 29, 1361 Aumun Dr., Akron, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
• Deshawna Nicole Stewart, 23, 5 Third St., Apt. 1, Belpre, • Alexander Murphy Craig, 23, 615 Dalzell Rd., Whipple, possession of drugs, a felony.
• Shawn Paul Francis, 40, 816 Cory St., Marietta, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Brandon Mathew Hendrickson, 32, 318 Reynolds Ln., Vincent, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
• Mark Evan Macaulay, 38, 2414 Norris Ave., Belpre, contempt of court, a felony.
• Devin Lewis Lindsey, 24, 408 Marion St., Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Shawn Williams, 43, 213 Elm St., Marietta, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
• Charles Stanley Fox II, 49, 104 Washington St., Marietta, possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.