On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports Oct. 29:
* This past weekend the Parkersburg Police Department responded to 267 calls for service.
* Madison Donaway, 21, of Columbus, was arrested Oct. 25 on a bench warrant.
* Jesse Kersey, 24, of Parkersburg, was arrested Oct. 25 on a malicious wounding charge.
* William Roush, 25, of Walker, was arrested Oct. 26 on a capias for failure to appear.
* Chaz Howard, 25, of Waverly, was arrested Oct. 27 on charges of disorderly conduct, obstructing and driving under the influence.
* On Oct. 25, officers responded to Spring Street in reference to a destruction of property.
* On Oct. 25, officers responded to Walmart and cited Shane Buchanan for shoplifting.
* On Oct. 25, officers responded to CVS Pharmacy on Murdoch Avenue in reference to counterfeit money.
* On Oct. 25, officers responded to Good Shepherd Church on Charles Street in reference to a breaking and entering that already occurred.
* On Oct. 25, officers spoke with a complainant in reference to a larceny.
* On Oct. 25, officers responded to Vaughn Avenue in reference to a vehicle entry that already occurred.
* On Oct. 26, officers responded to Beaver Street in reference to a stolen license plate.
* On Oct. 26, officers responded to 17th Street in reference to a larceny from a vehicle entry.
* On Oct. 26, officers responded to Paden Street in reference to a vandalized vehicle.
* On Oct. 26, officers responded to Speedway on Division Street in reference to shoplifting.
* On Oct. 27, officers responded to Stephenson Avenue in reference to a burglary that already occurred.
* Between Oct. 25-27, officers responded to 14 motor vehicle accidents.
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Oct. 28:
* Andrew W. Hesson, 31, Coolville, was cited for driving on a suspended license and no insurance on Cherry Avenue.
* Rose McVey, 62, Marietta, was cited for speeding 67 mph in a 45 mph zone on West Virginia 14.
* James Scott Goodnow, 48, Williamstown, was cited for driving on a license revoked for driving under the influence on Williams Avenue.
* Charles Elswick, 38, Marietta, was cited for possession of marijuana on West Third Street.
* Brock Fluharty, 27, Marietta, was cited for driving on a suspended license, expired registration and expired motor vehicle inspection on West Third Street.
* Scott Ellison, 37, Williamstown was arrested on a worthless check warrant. Ellison was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released on a personal recognizance bond.
* Candace Flanagin, 33, Williamstown was cited for illegal left turn on West Third Street at Poplar Avenue.
* Brian Honey, 52, Parkersburg, was cited for failure to change West Virginia operators license and expired registration on West Third Street.
PARKERSBURG — The following divorce petitions were filed in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk between Oct. 21-25:
* Julia Ann Noorbakhsh v. Babak Noorbakhsh
* Elizabeth M. Kemper v. Christopher G. Kemper
* Sandra Lynne Martin v. Robert Allen Martin
* Wenola A. Cox v. Joseph W. Cox II
* Sarah J. Singer v. Andrew Singer
* Kevin L. Westbrook v. Sandra E. Westbrook