On the Record
MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Oct. 21:
* On Oct. 15, Deputy Schwendeman filed charges for being an unruly juvenile on a 13-year-old female and 14-year-old female through Washington County Juvenile Court.
* On Oct. 18, Deputy Hall responded to Stow It Storage, Clifton Road, Little Hocking, to a breaking and entering at that location. This case remains under investigation at this time.
* On Oct. 18, Deputy Schwendeman responded to 615 Dalzell Road, Whipple, Ohio, to a report of Alexander M. Craig being under the influence of something and acting “crazy” at the residence. Craig was observed yelling and screaming about different topics which did not make any sense. Deputy Schwendeman was able to get Craig to speak with him; however, he was unable to maintain a direct line of conversation. While the deputy attempted to speak with Craig, the suspect pulled a small cellophane baggie out of his pocket and handed it to the deputy, saying it was his “medication.” There were two small crystalline rocks in the baggie, which appeared to be methamphetamine. Craig admitted to using methamphetamine and marijuana that night and said the bag contained methamphetamine. Alexander Murphy Craig, 23, was placed under arrest and charged with possession of a controlled substance. He was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* On Oct. 19, Lt. Hunter and Deputy Hall were dispatched to meet with Erin Hendrickson at the Dale Community Church on State Route 676 at the Washington / Morgan County line. It was reported that an incident of domestic violence occurred at 15 Mercer Road. Hendrickson reported the previous night her husband, Brandon, attempted to choke her out with his arms after an argument between the two. She states she was awakened the next day by Brandon yelling and screaming at her again about the same topic. Erin stated Brandon told her he would, “beat the brakes off of her” which she believed he would do. Erin then left the residence and called for law enforcement assistance. Contact was made with Brandon who admitted to only having an argument with Erin the night before and nothing more. Brandon denied ever physically touching Erin. Brandon Mathew Hendrickson, 32, Vincent, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Friday and Monday:
* Tracy Michael Gerhart, 29, 1361 Aumun Drive, Akron, Ohio, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
* Deshawna Nicole Stewart, 23, Belpre, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Alexander Murphy Craig, 23, 615 Dalzell Road, Whipple, possession of drugs, a felony.
* Shawn Paul Francis, 40, Marietta, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Brandon Mathew Hendrickson, 32, Vincent, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Mark Evan Macaulay, 38, 2414 Norris Avenue, Belpre, contempt of court, a felony.
* Devin Lewis Lindsey, 24, 408 Marion Street, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Michael Shawn Williams, 43, 213 Elm Street, Marietta, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Charles Stanley Fox II, 49, 104 Washington Street, Marietta, possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
MARIETTA — The following people were processed into the Washington County Jail between Oct. 22 and 23:
* Mary Ellen Burkhammer, 55, Garfield Ave., Parkersburg, assault, two counts, both misdemeanors.
* Michelle Dawn Haley, 26, 3201 Broad St., Parkersburg, breach of recognizance and theft, both misdemeanors.
* Ryan Edward Carpenter, 24, 205 Virginia St., Marietta, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony.
* Ryan Scott Watson, 29, 1350 State Route 821, Marietta, assault, a misdemeanor, resisting arrest and felonious assault, both felonies.
* Daniel Earl Sciance, 23, 105 Wyoming Road, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Carl Winston Davis Jr., 32, 6396 State Route 78 NE, McConnelsville, Ohio parole violation, a felony.
* Scott Lee Carpenter, 57, 415¢ Third St., Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Dakota Anthony McCormick, 23, 459 Main St., Philo, Ohio, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
The Vienna Police Department released the following reports on Oct. 22:
* On Oct. 5, Kristen E. Kelley of Vienna was arrested for obstructing and on a grand larceny warrant.
* On Oct. 8, Russell L. Traugh of Parkersburg was cited for shoplifting.
* On Oct. 8, Joseph P. Johnson of Vienna was arrested on a violation of protection order warrant.
* On Oct. 14, Kelly J. Mahurin of Vienna was arrested for shoplifting and a no insurance warrant.
* On Oct. 17, Marthanna G. Savage of Parkersburg was arrested for shoplifting third-offense.
* On Oct. 20, Jeffrey A. Caplinger of Parkersburg was arrested for auto breaking and entering.