PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled in Wood County Magistrate Court on Wednesday:
* Kyle Eric Shoemaker, 19, 91 Homestead Court, Parkersburg, had a charge of domestic battery dismissed.
* Daniel Jay Foran, 57, 1336 Staunton Turnpike, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to DUI, was sentenced to 48 hours in jail and fined $465.25.
* Jacob N. Bonnell, 22, 456 Ridgeway Ave., Washington, pleaded guilty to driving while impaired, sentenced to 11 hours in jail and fined $345.25.
* Roger Lee Ward, 68, 1445 Mount Tom Road, Marietta, pleaded guilty to driving while impaired, sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $345.25.
* Douglas Clyde Deem, 40, 265 New England Ridge Road,Washington, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and fined $195.25.
* Roy Thomas Tranter, 43, 210 Deerwalk Highway, Waverly, pleaded guilty to obstruction, sentenced to seven days in jail-time served and fined $170.25.
* Kenneth Michael Golding, 39, 2520 Meadowview Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to battery, sentenced to six months probation and fined $170.25. A charge of second-offense domestic battery was dismissed.
* Austina S. McCartney, 25, 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, was released on $1,000 bond for charges of having no operator’s license, no insurance, defective equipment and obstruction.
* Stephen Jay Wilson Jr., 40, 818 Grafton St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to shoplifting, fined $195.25 and ordered to pay $478 to the Wal-Mart in Vienna. A charge of obstruction was dismissed. A felony charge of failure to appear was bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for Grand Jury consideration.
* Paul D. Shuchts, 26, 607 52nd St., Vienna, was released on $1,000 bond for driving on a suspended license for DUI and expired registration.
* Joshua M. Miller, 36, 41 Mulberry Lane, Parkersburg, was released on $1,000 bond for having expired registration, expired Motor Vehicle Inspection, having no insurance, having defective equipment, and having no seatbelt.
* Timothy Alan Ball, 51, 1105 29th St., Parkersburg, was released on $1,000 bond for violation of a protective order.
* Andrea Sees, 26, c/o 1210 Laird Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to shoplifting $195.25 and ordered to pay $120 in restitutions to the Dollar General store on Dudley Avenue in Parkersburg.
* Jared Matthew Murray, 28, 705 56th St., Vienna, was released on $2,000 bond for possession of a controlled substance.
* Mickey Joe Simmons Jr., 40, 1408 King St., Belpre, pleaded guilty to boating under the influence and fined $270.25. A charge of having no flotation device for a child under 12 years old was dismissed.