On the Record
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Circuit Court heard the following cases on Sept. 12.
In Judge J.D. Beane’s Court:
* Ryan Dailey, 37, in custody, pleaded guilty to count one, possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, and count two, keeping and maintaining a vehicle for the keeping of a controlled substance; sentencing will be set at a later date.
* Roy Tranter, 49, in custody, pleaded guilty to driving while revoked for DUI, a second offense. He was sentenced to the North Central Regional Jail for nine months with credit for 17 days.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Magistrate Court heard the following cases on Sept. 12.
* Agents with the Parkersburg Narcotics Task Force and detectives with the Parkersburg Police Department arrested Marcus L. McDonald, 36, 1800 Pearcy Ave., Parkersburg, on charges of delivery of a controlled substance and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. The incident started with agents executing a search warrant at the defendant’s residence at 1800 Pearcy Ave. McDonald was immediately arrested, without incident, for two outstanding warrants for delivery of a controlled substance, officials said.
Agents searched the home and located suspected heroin or fentanyl along with digital scales and a large amount of U.S. currency, officials said.
McDonald was taken to Parkersburg Police Department to be processed and later arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court. McDonald was taken before Magistrate Jody Purkey, who set bond at $150,000. McDonald failed to post bond. McDonald remains in custody at the North Central Regional Jail.
* Mathew Hebert, 22, 1209 Pike St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on charges of transporting a controlled substance into a correctional facility, receiving or transferring stolen property, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, false information and counterfeiting money. He was being held at the North Central Regional Jail on a $2,500 surety bond.
* Jelisa Brown, 22, 304 Elm St., Belpre, was arraigned on charges of making false statements to law enforcement and possession of counterfeit currency. She was released on a $3,000 surety bond.
* Jason Harkness, 36, 921 Moyer Ave., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a charge of violation of a protective order and was released on a $1,000 personal recognizance bond.
In a magistrate court case from Sept. 11:
* John Charles Stout, 49, 1764 St. Rt. 339, Belpre, had a felony charge of manufacturing/delivery/possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver bound over to Wood County Circuit Court for grand jury consideration.
VIENNA — Vienna Police Department released the following reports and charges Sept. 12.
* Jessica L. Massey, of Vienna, was cited for shoplifting.
* Cody J. Davis, of Vienna, was cited for shoplifting.
* Richard W. Duggan, homeless, was arrested for breaking and entering.
* Casey L. Shaffer, of Parkersburg, was arrested on a petit larceny warrant.
* Todd J. Weekly, of Parkersburg, was arrested for trespassing.
* Christopher M. Williams, of Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of controlled substance, shoplifting second offense and a brandishing warrant.
* Garry J. Boyce Jr., of Vienna, was arrested for violation of a protective order.
* Sean M. Haverty, of Washington, was arrested for shoplifting and shoplifting warrant.
* Jelisa S. Brown, of Belpre, was arrested for false statement to officer warrant and possession of counterfeit currency warrant.