On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The following cases were handled Wednesday in Wood County Magistrate Court:
* Tricia Ann Martin, 34, c/o 708 Front St., Marietta, pleaded guilty to a charge of obstruction, fined $170.25 and sentenced to 16 days in jail, credited as time served. A charge of third-offense driving on a suspended license was dismissed.
* Jeremy T. Allen, 28, 428 Old Pebble Lane, Kenly, N.C., was released on $1,000 bond for driving on a suspended license and reckless driving.
* Shawn Michael Stephens, 32, 49 South Park Villa, Parkersburg, had a charge of inhaling an intoxicating substance from December dismissed after he completed his diversion agreement.
* Doyle Michael Brooks Scarberry, 28, homeless, Parkersburg, was released on $2,000 bond for charges of obstruction and disorderly conduct.
* Eric A. Starcher, 45, 2313 Cypress St., Parkersburg, was held on $5,000 bond for second-offense domestic battery, public intoxication and domestic assault.
* Nathan Scott Goodnight, 24, 937 Williams St., Parkersburg, had a charge dismissed of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription from February.
* Jennifer Jo Anna Broffman, 22, 3711 12th Ave., Apt. 1, Vienna, pleaded no contest to speeding, 64 mph in a 55 mph zone, and fined $175.25.
* Joseph Paul Johnson, 21, 1806 14th Ave., Vienna, pleaded no contest to fishing without a license and fined $190.25.
* Andrew Dillon Enoch, 23, 71 Virginia Lane, Elizabeth, pleaded guilty to speeding and fined $175.25.
* Kroki Anthony Lizama, 6858 Pike St. Apt. 20, was held on $500 bond for possession of a controlled substance.
* Wesley Orland Roberts, 27, 1802 Spring St., Parkersburg, was released on $12,000 bond for charges of second-offense driving on a suspended license, reckless driving, having no proof of insurance, domestic battery, a capias warrant for obstruction, possession of a controlled substance and breaking and entering.
* George Lee Carpenter Jr., 39, 327 Mineral Manor Way, Mineral Wells, had a charge of domestic battery dismissed.
* Robert Jarrod McCoy, 44, 106 West Fay Ave., Marietta, was fined $180.25 for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Wesley James Radabaugh, 28, 1451 Hill St., Belpre, was arraigned before Wood County Magistrate Jody Purkey Wednesday on a charge of grand larceny. According to court records, Wood County deputies were dispatched to the College Parkway area Wednesday to reports of the stolen Tundra being in the area after the vehicle had been reported stolen earlier in the week. Deputies located the vehicle, did a traffic stop and Radabaugh was found as the driver of the vehicle. The victim Gerad Lofty arrived and identified Radabaugh as the person who allegedly stole his truck. He is being held on $25,000 bond.
WILLIAMSTOWN — Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Sept. 3.
* Paul Joe Brown, 47, Williamstown, was arrested for trespassing at 605 Victoria Ave. This was the second time Brown has been arrested for this in the last week. Brown was located at the door of the residence from where he was recently evicted. Brown was arraigned in Wood County Magistrate Court and released after posting bond. A motion to revoke Brown’s original bond on charges of trespassing and possession of methamphetamine has been filed.
* Jared Wilson, 20, Parkersburg was cited for speed 50/35 on West Third Street.
* Lisa Lashley, 48, Williamstown, was cited for expired registration and expired MVI on West Third Street.
* Corinna Hamilton, 35, Marietta, was cited for speed 46/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Katherine Smith, 62, Williamstown, was cited for speed 48/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Cage Black, 19, Pleasant City, Ohio, was cited for speed 54/35 on West Third Street.
* Corrie Douglass Hague, 28, Waverly, was arrested for third-offense driving on a suspended license near the Go Mart on Highland Avenue. The vehicle Hague was operating was left running in the parking lot of Go Mart while Hague went into the business. The unoccupied vehicle slipped out of gear and left the parking lot, crossed Highland Avenue and struck a guardrail. Hague was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released after posting bond.
* Rhonda Mollohan, 53, Vienna, was cited for speed 41/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Adalberto Perez, 25, Marietta, was cited for speed 39/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Jared Feathers, 22, Marietta, was cited for public intoxication at the Williamstown boat ramp after he was located passed out in a vehicle.
* Austin Flesher, 18, Parkersburg, was cited for underage consumption of alcohol on Highland Avenue.
* Brandon Weaver, 18, Parkersburg, was cited for underage consumption of alcohol on Highland Avenue.
* Jimmie Flores, 49, Waverly was cited for speed 49/35 on West Third Street.
* Corey Yeager, 31, Cherry Tree, Pa., was cited for speed 42/25 and no seat belt on Highland Avenue.
* Officers responded to a disturbance call in the 400 block of Poplar Avenue in which two intoxicated females were involved in an argument. One of the parties was transported elsewhere by taxi.
* Sydney Johnson, 23, Fort Mohave, Ariz., was cited for cell phone use while driving on West Third Street.