WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports Aug. 19:
• Perikles Giamourides, 50, Canton, Ohio, was cited for driving on a suspended license and possession of controlled substance on Highland Avenue.
• Justin Brian Hines, 22, Marietta, was arrested on warrants charging him with two counts of auto breaking and entering. Officers located Hines in an alley behind the 600 block of Victoria Avenue and discovered he was wanted on warrants. Hines was placed in the Department of Corrections and later released on bond after his arraignment at Wood County Magistrate Court.
• Officers responded to a reported heroin overdose call in the 500 block of West Third Street. An unresponsive female was transported by EMS for medical care.
• Richard Robertson, 27, Parkersburg, was cited for speeding, 51 mph in a 35 mph zone, and possession of marijuana on West Third Street.
• Angela Moore, 41, Parkersburg, was cited for speeding, 41 mph in a 25 mph zone, on Highland Avenue.
• Officers responded to a residence in the 600 block of Columbia Avenue in reference to a female with a self inflicted knife wound. The female was transported to a medical facility by EMS.
• Stephen Limo, 23, Vienna, was cited for a red light violation on Henderson Avenue.
• Jeanmichael Maclay, 18, Vienna, was cited for speeding, 49 mph in a 35 mph zone, on West Third Street.
• Damon Luke Offenberger, 27, Williamstown, was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop on Dodge Avenue. Offenberger allegedly failed field sobriety tests and was arrested and transported to the Wood County Justice Center where his BAC later tested 0.137 percent. Offenberger was arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and later released after posting bond.
• Allison Kern, 19, Waterford, was cited for speeding, 49 mph in a 35 mph zone, on West Third Street.