On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The following cases appeared in Wood County Magistrate Court on Aug. 12:
* Carl Cecil Burner III, 38, 120 Point Drive, Parkersburg, was remanded to the regional jail on $10,000 bond on a charge of threatening a terrorist act. He was accused of calling the circuit court on June 6 and threatening Judge J.D. Beane, Judge Jason Wharton and Prosecutor Pat Lefebure.
* Christopher Lee Stephens, 34, 809 28th St., Vienna, was remanded to the regional jail on $25,000 bond on charges of breaking and entering into Habitat for Humanity in Vienna on July 21. He and another man were accused of taking items donated to the organization, including a lawn mower, gasoline cans, tool bags and a box of Avon bottles.
* Ryan Daniel Jarvis, 28, 714 Eighth Ave., Parkersburg, was remanded to the regional jail on $200,000 bond on charges of possession with the intent to deliver. He was taken into custody Thursday after police found him unresponsive on 19th Street in Parkersburg where six bags of suspected methamphetamine were found on him.
* Justin Lee Moore, 28, 4212 12th Ave., Parkersburg, was remanded to the regional jail on charges of possession of suspected fentanyl in lieu of $100,000 bond. He was arrested during a traffic stop on Seventh Street in Parkersburg.
* James Anthony Robinson, 46, 2504 Harrison Ave., Parkersburg, was released on $2,500 bond on charges of possessing a firearm while prohibited. He was cited on Friday during a traffic stop at Seventh and Liberty streets in Parkersburg.
* Samantha Rae Hatch, 28, 2021 Fourth Ave., Parkersburg, was released after posting $1,000 personal recognizance bonds on a charge of shoplifting.
* Cody Adam Ball, 24, 1513 Staunton Ave., Parkersburg, was released on $500 personal recognizance bond on a citation for shoplifting,
* Thomas Gregory Roberts, 28, West Hamlin, W.Va., was released upon posting $1,500 bond on a charge of violating a temporary protection order.
* Chad Michael Wilson, 33, 2602 26th Ave., Parkersburg, was remanded to the regional jail on $2,000 bond on charges of breaking and entering into a vehicle and petit larceny.
* Adrian Cheyanne Coker, 25, 707 Alan Page Drive, Canton, Ohio, was released on $2,500 bond on charges of possession of a controlled substance and no insurance.
* Darin Sean Bryan, 33, 3420 Packard St., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to obstruction, was sentenced to 30 days home confinement and was assessed $170.25 in court costs.
* Michael Stephen King, 26, 701 Apt. A Market St., Parkersburg, was arraigned on a DUI charge and released on $500 bond.
* Susan Jane Hall, 40, of Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to domestic battery, was sentenced to six months jail suspended for one year of probation and was assessed $170.25 in court costs.
* Clifton Alen Bennett, 52, of Parkersburg, had a failure to register charge dismissed after the state declined to prosecute.
* John Logan Virginia, 24, 2487 Hawkey Hill, Proctor, W.Va., pleaded no contest to cell phone use and was fined $100.
The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Aug. 12:
* On Aug. 7, Chad Everett Burk, 41, Ogden Road, was arrested on a warrant for domestic battery. He also was arrested on Aug. 7 on charges of driving on suspended, no or expired inspection, unsafe equipped vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, protective order violation and violation of a protective order bond.
* On Aug. 7, Denise Louise Bennett, 40, Wildwood Drive, was arrested on charges of violation of a protective order.
* On Aug. 8, Joshua Allen Winters, 31, 54th Street, was arrested on a warrant on two counts of violation of a domestic violence bond.
* On Aug. 9, Joe Alan Burrows, 40, Staunton Turnpike, was arrested on a warrant issued out of Wirt County on charges of domestic battery or domestic assault third-offense.
* On Aug. 9, Katherine D. Wilcox, 28, Club Drive, was issued a citation for driving on suspended.
* On Aug. 9, Corey Edward Tanner, 30, Fall Run Road, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked.
* On Aug. 9, McKayla Rene Winters, 20, 30th Street, was arrested on charges of violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* On Aug. 10, Kristopher Michael Welch, 27, George Street, Belpre, was arrested on charges of aggravated DUI.
* On Aug. 10, Joseph DeWayne Lemon, was arrested on warrants for violation of bond, violation of protective order and current charges of violation of bond.
* On Aug. 11, Nissa Lee Velasquez, 48, Comer Street, was arrested on charges of driving suspended/revoked, no insurance and improper registration.
The Vienna Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 12:
* On Aug. 1, Alice M. Mullins of Vienna was cited for possession of heroin.
* On Aug. 2, Troy A. Knopp of Mineral Wells was cited for possession of meth.
* On Aug. 2, Mitchell E. Cunningham of Vienna was arrested for driving on suspended, expired registration and no proof of insurance.
* On Aug. 2, William L. Yeager was arrested for shoplifting.
* On Aug. 3, Stephen C. Bonson of Parkersburg was arrested for fleeing on foot, second-offense shoplifting and obstructing.
* On Aug. 4, Ronald R. Nutter of Parkersburg was cited for shoplifting.
* On Aug. 6, Dwayne P. Dye of Vienna was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* On Aug. 10, Casondra L. Satterfield was cited for shoplifting.
* On Aug. 11, Brittney S. Stanley of Marietta was cited for first-offense shoplifting.
The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 12.
* On Aug. 6, Matthew Foraker, 35, Belpre, was cited for third-offense driving on a suspended license on Highland Avenue.
* On Aug. 7, Denzil Wayne Dowler, 34, Williamstown, was arrested on warrants charging him with second-offense domestic battery and violation of a protective order in the 100 block of 4¢th Street. Dowler was placed in the Department of Corrections and later released after posting $1,000 bond at Wood County Magistrate Court.
* On Aug. 7, Samuel Lemley, 57, Waverly, was cited for no MVI on Highland Avenue.
* On Aug. 8, Tina Mcgrew, 49, Vienna, was cited for speed 53/35 on West Third Street.
* On Aug. 9, Anthony Disylvestro, 26, St. Marys, was cited for speed 41/25 on Highland Avenue.