On the Record
PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports July 29:
* On July 25, Faith Renee Maston, 25, of Sharon Street, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.
* On July 25, Elmer J. Tincher, 52, of Walton Road, Christianburg Va., was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.
* On July 25, Eric Lee Touvell, 37, of Long Run Road, was issued a citation for third-offense driving on suspended and DUI-Controlled Substance.
* On July 26, Jayme Lea Balderson, 22, of Meadowbrook Acres, was issued a citation for no registration.
* On July 26, Deborah Ann Sims, 41, of Nova Road, was arrested on a warrant for worthless check.
* On July 26, William Thomas Polk, 30, of Brentford Road, Sarasota, Fla., was issued a citation for expired registration.
* On July 26, Susie Ray Testerman, 32, of Meadowview Drive, was arrested on a charge of domestic battery and a warrant service for fraudulent use of an access device.
* On July 26, Alicia Jane Carroll, 26, of East Penn Avenue, Pennsboro, was arrested on a warrant for forgery and uttering issued through the Parkersburg Police Department.
* On July 27, Brianna Shardai Mary Hanspard, 24, of Eastlawn Street, Detroit, Mich., was arrested on a capias issued out of Wood County Circuit Court in which her bond was being revoked.
* On July 27, Dustin Franklin McDonald, 24, of Hushers Run Road, Pennsboro, was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance (meth).
* On July 27, John Edward Watkins, 20, of Progress Ridge Road, was issued a citation for shoplifting. A 15-year-old juvenile was also issued a juvenile citation for shoplifting and obstructing.
* On July 28, William Henry Trussell II, 32, of 18th Avenue, was arrested on a Capias for failure to appear issued out of circuit court. Faith Nicole Chichester, 31, of Farr Street, Petroleum, was arrested on charges of possession of meth, possession of fentanyl and driving on suspended.
WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports July 29:
* Daniel Fearnow, 27, Marietta, was cited for speeding, 53 mph in a 35 mph zone, on West Third Street.
* Sunnie Trickett, 42, Vienna, was cited for speeding, 64 mph in a 45 mph zone, on W.Va. 14.
* Norman Adkins Jr., 50, Ripley, was cited for a red light violation on West Third Street.
* Kevin Richards, 30, Grantsville, was cited for expired operators license and no insurance on Highland Avenue.
* Denzil Dowler, 34, Williamstown, was cited for cell phone use while driving on Highland Avenue.
* Daniel Willis IV, 26, Williamstown, was cited for expired motor vehicle inspection and expired registration on West Third Street.
* Brandon Paul Layman, 37, Marietta, was arrested on warrants charging him with two counts of possession of methamphetamine following a traffic stop on W.Va. 14 for a traffic violation. Layman was a passenger in the vehicle that was stopped and a warrant check revealed that he was wanted on the drug charges. Officers allegedly found an additional amount of methamphetamine on Layman when he was searched subsequent to arrest and a third count of possession of methamphetamine was filed. Layman was processed at WPD and placed in the custody of the Department of Corrections. Layman was later arraigned at Wood County Magistrate Court and released after posting $1,500 bond.
* Nichole Miller, 38, Williamstown, was cited for possession of a controlled substance on West Fourth Street.
* William A. Roush, 25, Walker, was cited for possession of methamphetamine on West Third Street. Additional charges are pending on Roush.