×

Fire on Vienna’s Fourth Avenue

Vienna and Williamstown volunteer firefighters responded Wednesday morning to a fire started by an undetermined electrical cause in the basement at 5513 Fourth Ave. in Vienna, Vienna Fire Chief Steve Scholl said. A renter and a pet were uninjured, however, the house is uninhabitable, damaged by smoke and heat, Scholl said. The fire was reported around 9 a.m. In addition to 15 firefighters, also responding was the ambulance crew from WVU Medicine Camden Clark Medical Center. (Photo by Jess Mancini)

NEWSLETTER

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)

COMMENTS

Starting at $4.39/week.

Subscribe Today