Justice slates town hall today on income tax repeal
Gov. Jim Justice of West Virginia will hold a virtual town hall at 3 p.m. today to answer questions and discuss his plan to repeal the state income tax.
Justice announced the discussion today during his morning pandemic briefing. He will answer as many pre-submitted questions as time allows.
To submit a question:
* Go online to https://appengine.egov.com/apps/wv/governor/proposal.
* Call the Governor’s Office at 304-558-2000 and a receptionist will take the question.
The show will be broadcast on:
* YouTube: https://youtu.be/1Ukr54lJ2xs
* Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/WVGovernor
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wvgovernor