Camden Clark Foundation’s Charity Golf Classic raises more than $52K
PARKERSBURG — More than $52,000 has been raised in the Camden Clark Foundation’s 35th annual Charity Golf Classic.
The tourney, held Aug. 1 at the Parkersburg Country Club in Vienna, benefits WVU Medicine Camden Clark Medical Center emergency and trauma services for infant and pediatric resuscitation systems on all of Camden Clark ambulances.
Organizers sold 458 balls for the annual Helicopter Golf Ball Drop.
The anonymous first-place winner donated the $1,500 prize back to the foundation.
The second-place winner, Ryan Kent, won a diamond sapphire ring from D.J. Wingrove Jewelers. Kyle Pierson, third place, won a WVU Medicine Health and Wellness Center annual membership.
The Camden Clark Foundation also announced the tournament winners.
* First Place: Kyle Bowles, Mike Lewis, Patrick Bryant and Landon Bryant.
* Second Place: Randy Rogers, Dave McClure, Mac McClinton and Frank Northrup.
* First Place: Shawn Taylor, Wyn Bowden, Kurt Taylor, Seth Dennis.
* Second Place: Gary Shorter, Joey Bowery, John Logue and Jackson Shinske.
* First Place: Justin Papania, Brian Brewer, Dave Lamp and Aaron Lamp.
* Closest to the Pin: No. 2, Mike Bonnett; No. 9, Seth Dennis; No. 11, Marshall Wooten; No. 15, Joey Bowery; No. 17, Frank Northrup.
* Men’s Longest Drive: Lucas Pine.
* Women’s Longest Drive: Traci Stotts.