Local students in MC 2021 homecoming court
MARIETTA — Five local students are among the 13 vying for queen and king in the 2021 Marietta College Homecoming court.
Queen candidates include:
* Kaitlyn Liston of Little Hocking, nominated by the women’s basketball team, a management major.
* Natalie Payton of St. Marys, nominated by the softball team, who is majoring in management, marketing and political science.
* Katen Petty of New Matamoras, nominated by the Alpha Xi Delta sorority, a marketing major.
* Lauryn Ward of Mineral Wells, nominated by the Marietta College Dance Team, a political science major.
Candidates for king include:
* Felipe Cruz of Marietta, nominated by the Marietta College Cheerleaders, a communication studies major.
Other queen and king candidates are Katelyn Delaney of Batavia, Ohio, Ashley Godenschwager of Nelsonville, Shelby Millheim of Bethlehem, Pa., Emma Purington of Columbus, Andrew Novak of Sewickley, Pa., Dale Randulic of Quaker City, Ohio, Tyler Walker of Cambridge and Braeden Wallace of Elkton, Va.
Students can vote online at tinyurl.com/w3bm2r82.
Winners will be announced during halftime of the football game against John Carroll University on Saturday at Don Drumm Stadium. Kick off is 1:30 p.m.