Coming Attractions: Entertainment and more in the Mid-Ohio Valley
PARKERSBURG — The following events are scheduled Thursday through Sunday.
The complete calendar is available at artsbridgeonline.org
* Views of Marietta Exhibit at Riverside Artists Gallery, Wed.-Sat. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. until Oct. 31
* Marietta Octoberfeast: Daily Specials at Downtown Restaurants, Everyday 11 a.m.-11 p.m. until Oct. 23
* “From the Natural to the Super Natural: The Life and Works of Susan Sheppard” and “Sweet Fangs by Lavana Lemily,” Fri. Opening 5-7 p.m., Exhibit Tues.-Fri. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. until Nov. 13
* Dion Pride at Ohio Valley Opry, Fri. 6 p.m.
* Jake Binegar Live at Marietta Wine Cellars, Fri. 6 p.m.
* R&R Roger Bush & Rick Poling, Music & Dinner on the Patio at The Blennerhassett Hotel, Fri. 6:30-9:30 p.m.
* Blacktop Mojo at The Adelphia, Fri. 9 p.m.
* Dustin Kildow at The WV Polo Club, Fri. 9 p.m.
* Free Halloween Open House at Makerspace, Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
* Boo & Brew at Grand Central Mall, Sat 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
* Franken-Slime Time (ages 13 and younger) at Emerson Avenue Library, Sat. 11 a.m.
* Sheppard Brothers Band at Grand Central Mall, Sat. 2 p.m.
* Artoberfest and GoodSpace Mural Dedication in Downtown Parkersburg, Hosted by Parkersburg Art Center, Sat. 6 p.m.
* WV Symphony Orchestra Opening Night at The Clay Center, Charleston, Sat 7:30-9:30 p.m.
* Patio Brunch with Jason Wyers at The Blennerhassett Hotel, Sun. 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
* WV Symphony Orchestra-Parkersburg Opening Afternoon at the Blennerhassett Middle School, Sun. 2:30 p.m.