Coming Attractions: Entertainment and more in the Mid-Ohio Valley
PARKERSBURG — Here’s local events compiled by Artsbridge for Sept. 30 to Oct. 3:
* Riverboat Days: Queen of the Mississippi at Ohio River Levee in Marietta, 9-1 p.m. Thursday.
* Visiting Chef KiKi Angelos: Fine Grecian Food at the Blennerhassett Hotel, 5-10 p.m. every day.
* “Linkages — Art Inspiring Art” at Riverside Artists Gallery, 10-5 p.m. through Thursday.
* “Views of Marietta” art exhibit at Riverside Artists Gallery, 5-9 p.m. Friday.
* WVU School of Art & Design faculty exhibit, Parkersburg Art Center, 10-5 p.m. through Thursday.
* Teen canvas painting, at Vienna Library, 6 p.m. Thursday.
* Brown Baggin’ Thru History, Campus Martius Museum, noon Friday.
* Marietta First Friday: Falling for Marietta, Downtown Marietta, 5-9 p.m. Friday.
* “The Hallelujah Girls,” Parkersburg Actors Guild, 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
* Artsbridge Free Art Project: “Rock Painting,” in front of the Armory in Marietta, 5-9 p.m. Friday.
* OYO on Putnam in front of the Stage Door, 6 p.m. Friday.
* Band of Brothers, Parkersburg VFW, 8 p.m. Friday.
* Marshall Tucker Band, Peoples Bank Theater, 8 p.m. Friday.
* Octoberfest in Lowell, Saturday and Sunday.
* “A Children’s Reading” by Kaitlin (Kulich) Streator, Jeremiah’s Coffee House, Marietta, 3 p.m. Saturday.
* Twista, Petey Pablo & Ching at The Adelphia, 7 p.m. Saturday.
* River City Ballroom Dance Club, with music by Warren Brothers, Wayside United Methodist Church, Parkersburg, 7:30-10 p.m. Saturday.
* Henderson Hall Heritage Festival & Valley Gem cruise to the event, noon-5 p.m. Sunday.