YMCA of Parkersburg launches Family Fun Saturdays
PARKERSBURG — At 1 p.m. Saturday, April 3, the YMCA of Parkersburg will launch Family Fun Saturdays, which feature free hour-long family-friendly classes.
The schedule of classes:
* April 3: Family Yoga with Katrina Strohl
* April 10: Family Bootcamp with Michelle West
* April 17: Family Tae Kwon Do with Danny and Jennifer Randolph from S.H. Kang’s Tae Kwon Do
* April 24: Family Cardio Dance with Kim Stone
* May 1: Running as a Family with Reed Byers
* May 8: Family Yoga with Crystal Leonard.
* May 15: Family Line Dancing with Sam P.
* May 22: Mud Run at Jackson Park (Different times and registration fees are applied.)
* May 29: Family Tabata with Amy Paff
All activities and classes except the mud run are free for families with YMCA Memberships. Non-Member families may participate for $5 per family.
The recommended age is preschool and older. Free Child Watch will be available for families with children too young to participate.
Those interested in participating in the Mud Run may register at the YMCA of Parkersburg’s Membership Desk located in its Fitness Center. Pricing is $24 for each Y Member and $30 for each Non-Member. A T-shirt, bottle of water, and snack are included in the registration fee.
For more information, go to www.parkersburgymca.org/yevents/familyfunsaturdayapril3 or contact Program Director Criss Welshans at 304-485-5585 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.