Ellenboro real estate business partners with Realtree Camouflage
ELLENBORO — An Ellenboro real estate company has joined with a world leader in camouflage to provide a one-stop shop for hunters and real estate investors looking for recreational and hunting property, hunting attire and hunting property expertise.
United Country Real Estate-Adrian Properties West Virginia has announced a partnership with Realtree, a leader in camouflage design, marketing and licensing with more than 2,000 licensees, to create Realtree United Country Hunting Properties that caters to buyers and sellers interested in hunting, outdoor recreation and conservation properties, the real estate company said.
“The combined hunting industry expertise of the leading and largest camouflage, hunting information and hunting property real estate companies was a perfect partnership designed to provide even higher services to hunting property buyers and sellers nationally,” said Mike Duffy, president of United Country Real Estate. “As the largest seller of hunting properties nationally, this combined effort brings a new level of benefits and services to our hunting property clients,”
Benefits from the new service, according to the company, include:
* The largest inventory of hunting properties in the nation.
* Extensive website, TV, national digital media and print marketing for hunting properties.
* The largest team of hunting experts in the United States with recognized hunting authorities, nearly 6,000 real estate agents and 500 locations nationwide.
* Consulting services on land values, land and wildlife management, hunting land optimization and other property specific issues.
* Extensive mapping, video, photo and detailed information for each property.
United Country Real Estate-Adrian Properties also will continue to provide traditional real estate services.