Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
526 days ago.
by Kunectdots
Tinfoilhat
#1

Hillary Clinton will Run for President and She will Win

She will win for the exact same reason the last POTUS won, she is a novelty. As shameful as it is, people will vote for her strictly because she is a woman and not necessarily because they think she is the best candidate for the job.

Member Comments

Kunectdots

myth - Something like a New World Order, only about 20 years old now?

Posted 526 days ago.

mythravere

Obama isn't a Neocon but something in that vein. I swear its almost as if some unseen hand is setting forth the goals for each party. With the policies of both parties being born from the same hand.

That might sound strange but I'm at a loss to find a better explanation for this creeping feeling I have about our government.

We have no real choice in who gets in there. The whole system is locked down by special interests. I can imagine that these special interests could possibly band together for greater control of the system that feeds them.

Aaah just a thought.

Posted 526 days ago.

heywoodjablowme

there never is an answer from the conservatives when that question is asked.

shows right there it isn't their main goal, there is an ulterior motive. suppressing the poor and non white folk, who rarely vote Republican.

not unlike the poll tax and such.

Posted 526 days ago.

"What I am referring to is the current vein war happiness that has pervaded the right since Bush went into office."

So are you saying Barrack Obama is a NeoCon as he has not only continued many Bush era foreign policies, he has expanded them?

Posted 526 days ago.

mythravere

The thing with Obama is the he has surprised people with a lot of his stances on foreign policy. Any one from the right. You know pretty much what its going to be.

After all they like to be all up in other peoples buisness...all the while bleating like lost sheep at big bad government intrusion on other topics.

Posted 526 days ago.

mythravere

And as far as what Aaron said. You'd would be right from a historiological standpoint.

What I am referring to is the current vein war happiness that has pervaded the right since Bush went into office. I am not so sure they learned a lesson from the debacle that was born from Bush's administrations foolishness.

But a Republican in office and give them a majority it will be back to neocon business per the last eight year span.

Especially so if those who take office have heavy ties to the "defense" industry. Its funny but your investments and interests do better when you can make the war that keeps the necessity for those investments and interests at a high level. Just like Iraq 2003 and thereafter.

That is what I am talking about.

Posted 526 days ago.

mythravere

"Asking for identification is seen as voter suppression by those on the left, so I guess nothing will stop the 11 million plus illegals will have no problem voting for more socialism"

Hmmm. Yep expected someone to say this.

Posted 526 days ago.

heywoodjablowme

can you show any proof that 11 million "illegals" are voting?

Posted 526 days ago.

"Mark my words if a Republican gets in there nothing will change. We'll see a new set of problems come on board though. Probably another trumped up war."

You can think Republicans are the part of war but history doesn't bear it out as true. Wilson got us entangled in WW1, Roosevelt in WW2, Truman started the Vietnam quagmire and involved us in Korea and LBJ escalated Vietnam to a 10 year war. Reagan was in Grenada and Panama but withdrew troops quickly. Bush got us involved in Afghanistan and Iraq but did so with unilateral, bipartisan support.

Obama, on the other hand, has done what he pleases in Libya, Yemen, and Uganda and is heading towards another war in Syria. On top of that, he broke his promise to end the Iraq and Afghanistan and in fact, escalated the Afghan war.

Posted 526 days ago.

mythravere

" The North Carolina House is set to vote on a controversial anti-abortion bill on Thursday, one day after its provisions were attached to unrelated motorcycle safety legislation without advanced notice to the public or Democratic lawmakers."

Stuff like this doesn't help.

Posted 526 days ago.

mythravere

"That leaves us 1218 days to make sure it doesn't happen."

LOL! Mark my words if a Republican gets in there nothing will change. We'll see a new set of problems come on board though. Probably another trumped up war.

Who knows. Just better make dang sure it aint some dimwits in the running. Palin and Romney did wonders for the Republican party. So it'd be best to avoid those types...which will not happen.

Sadly there is really only one color of conservative that can get the nomination.

On a side note something to watch out for is what will be happening with voting laws.

I doubt Republicans are intelligent enough to resist the temptation to set things up so that minorities and those who vote democrat have trouble voting.

If that happens whew wee! Gonna be interesting.

Posted 526 days ago.

Kunectdots

No! I just like to titillate some of the Ellen Degenerate watchers into thinking someone's calling them "informed".

Posted 527 days ago.

Kunectdots

That leaves us 1218 days to make sure it doesn't happen.

Of course, her own record till this point should insure it wouldn't happen with an aware, competent electorate.

Posted 527 days ago.

mythravere

Sorry but if the religious right was allowed full reign of this country this country would look a whole lot different.

Posted 528 days ago.

heywoodjablowme

religion = ignorance.

look at our congress as an example.

Posted 528 days ago.

mythravere

Thankfully due to the fact the in my opinion Christianity is a more civilized belief system than Islam we dont have to worry too much about any Christian taliban.

Is it any wonder why muslim countries tend to be oppressive?

Thats what happens when religion rules a country.

Posted 528 days ago.

mythravere

Well if someone threatens your life or the lives of those around you I believe should you be compelled be of the protective/defensive type then by all means take out the s-o-b that doing the threatening.

Now thats only in the instance of the need for immediate action otherwise call the authorities.

It may sound rough but there are people out there who are nothing more than rabid animals. I feel nothing for them. I have no animosity toward people like that but if they are going to act out in uncivilized ways? What use are they?

Its like this. Give me a choice between my life and those around me or yours? Guess what pal? Have a nice nap in the dirt!

Posted 528 days ago.

Kunectdots

myth - I will agree with your description of "good humble people". My question is, how long should one remain "humble"? Even unto beheading?

Posted 529 days ago.

Kendall78

"Radical Islam is America's enemy, not Christianity."

Radical anything is America's enemy. Nothing more dangerous than a true believer no matter what it is.

Posted 529 days ago.

mythravere

What is a christian these days? Far more than not use that name as a status symbol. There are good christians but I dont call them christians. They are just good people to me. Good humble people.

Posted 529 days ago.