Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
Latest Post:
Started By:

Obama is only 10% at fault

It's always nice of a President that takes responsibility for what goes on during their time in office. After all, the buck stops at the President's desk right? Well, Obama basically said that he was only responsible for 10% of the deficit. Guess we know who he blames the other 90% don't we?


Member Comments

No comments posted for this topic.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.