Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
184 days ago.
by R1KRA8
slingblade
#1

National Politics forum is awesome

thanks!

Member Comments

Kendall78

I'm certain all the citizens of WV are quite worried about a NJ Gov.

Posted 257 days ago.

moderation

Nix Christie....

Posted 257 days ago.

Tiredofit

Aww now that is straight up cut and past, dang, and you were showing some good signs.

Posted 264 days ago.

Tiredofit

Wow r1k, that was not a copy and paste, good boy there may be hope for you yet.

Posted 264 days ago.

Tiredofit

I do not need to discredit you, you do an admirable job of that on your own

Posted 264 days ago.

Tiredofit

Don't flatter yourself harry, no one is stalking you good lord, you are full of yourself. I find it ironic that someone who doesn't live anywhere near the valley, feels the need to post on a local forum, there is an end to it. You have said in the past that you live out west, maybe you lied, would not suprise me.

Posted 264 days ago.

harryanderson

I can think of only 2 reasons why Tiredofit would state with certainty that I have never lived in the MOV.

1. He made it up to appeal to prejudice against “outsiders” in a misguided attempt to discredit me.

I hope this is the case, since the second explanation is more sinister.

2. He has been trying to uncover personal information about me that is irrelevant to any discussions here.

Posted 264 days ago.

harryanderson

“Harry does not live in the mid ohio valley nor has he ever lived here.”

I’ll put this as politely as possible, and say Tiredofit’s statement shows a great deal of imagination.

1. Since I have never said on here where I live, Tiredofit has no way knowing, unless he has been conducting inquiries into my background.

2. Even if he has been inquiring after “harryanderson,” how could Tiredofit know he has been stalking the right person? After all, I’ve never stated that “harryanderson” is my real name.

Posted 264 days ago.

Tiredofit

just an FYI Harry does not live in the mid ohio valley nor has he ever lived here. He is a common fraud who pretends to be something he is not

Posted 266 days ago.

Tiredofit

indeed

Posted 266 days ago.

Thatsabsurd

Yes it is...and full of imbeciles galore.

Posted 266 days ago.

harryanderson

Tiredofit,

You have made an excellent point. I shouldn’t have said, “We try to make it fun.”

By using the word “we,” I can understand how over-sensitive folks would feel I presumed to speak for everybody. I didn’t mean to imply I spoke for everybody.

So, permit me to amend my statement to “I try to make it fun.” And I do have fun here.

I should have known better. Thanks for correcting me. I owe you a favor.

Posted 267 days ago.

Tiredofit

Harry did you think Sling was talking to you? I bet you do. So now not only have you claimed to be a pro science West Virginia Republican, now you are the PARKERSBURG news forum spokesman a town in which you do not now nor did you ever live in or near.

Posted 267 days ago.

harryanderson

You're welcome. We try to make it fun. I like to think we're all well-intentioned folks.

Posted 269 days ago.