PARKERSBURG - The Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports June 3:
* Joseph Anthony Sams Sr., 21, of Parkersburg was arrested June 2 on charges of obstructing, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and refusal to render information.
* Daniel Lee Frame, 31, of Parkersburg was arrested on a capias warrant for failure to appear on a charge of domestic battery.
* Timothy Raymond Hutson, 29, of Parkersburg was arrested June 2 on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
* Gannon Goble, 35, of Parkersburg was arrested June 2 on a charge of first-offense domestic battery.
* Sarah Hall, 28, of Parkersburg was cited June 2 on a charge of possession of marijuana.
* Lisa Tanner, 40, of Parkersburg was cited June 2 on a charge of three dogs at large.
* On June 2, Donald Harding of Parkersburg reported that a person known to him assaulted him.
* On June 2, Dona Garrison and William Garrison of Parkersburg reported they were assaulted while looking at property to purchase.
* On June 2, Linda Barker of Parkersburg reported someone stole solar lights and a lawn ornament from her residence.
* On June 2, the Parkersburg Utility Board reported a local resident had used a stolen credit card to pay utility bills for several months.
* On June 2, Angela Meadows of Parkersburg reported cash and medicine had been removed from her mother's residence.
* On June 2, officers investigated three motor vehicle accidents.