MARIETTA - The Marietta Police Department released the following reports on June 1.
* On May 30, Samuel Eric Leal, 34, of 112 Scammel St., Apartment 1, was arrested at that address for domestic violence and unlawful restraint after he assaulted his pregnant live in girlfriend. Leal was taken to jail.
* On May 31, Cory R. Clark, 27, of Sheridan Avenue, was arrested in the 100 block of Front Street for disorderly conduct by intoxication and criminal damaging after he punched and broke out the entry door glass at the Marietta Brewery.
* On May 31, Jordan Stanton Coffman, 21, of 804 Coffman Road, was arrested for OVI and failure to control in the 100 block of Front Street after he struck a parked car. Coffman was taken to headquarters where he tested .179 blood-alcohol concentration.
* On June 1, Dana Michelle Steele, 30, of 502 Wooster St., was arrested at that address for five counts of receiving stolen property. William Joseph Saylor, 34, of 502 Wooster St., was arrested at that address for five counts of complicity to receiving stolen properety. The pair stole a purse containing credit cards from a vehicle at the Aquatic Center and made purchases with the credit cards. Both were taken to jail.
* On June 1, Carl Wayne Wogan, 32, of 5415 Wogan Road, Chesterhill, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana in the 1500 block of Greene Street.
* On June 2, Joshua Mark Whistine, 23, of 127 Ward St., was arrested in the 100 block of Ohio Street for disorderly conduct by intoxication and taken to jail.