PARKERSBURG - The Wood County Sheriff's Office released the following reports on June 2.
* On May 30, a deputy responded to Williamstown Pike in reference to a motor vehicle crash. A citation was issued to Allen E. Jeffers, 36, of East Eighth Street, Marietta, for failure to maintain and no proof of insurance.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Jeffory W. Valentine, 54, of Watkins Road, Elizabeth for speeding in a school zone. He was going 31 in a posted 15 mph zone.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Heather Michelle Fleak, 39, of South Schultz Road, Washington, W.Va., for expired motor vehicle inspection.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Nichole Lynn Resecker, 25, of Smith Hill Road, Marietta, for failure to maintain control.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Timothy C. Nay, 45, of Stadium Drive for driving on suspended license and a citation was issued to Alice C. Nay, 40, of Ohio 550, Vincent, for improper registration.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Joshua I. Stewart, 37, of Mound Drive, Marietta, for speeding. He was going 57 in a 45 mph zone.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Dustin Todd Potter, 31, of 36th Street, Vienna, for no insurance.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Jacob Christopher Dickson, 19, of Cornerstone Drive, Marietta, for speeding and no insurance. He was going 57 in a 45 mph zone.
* On May 30, a citation was issued to Cornelio R. Rodriguez, 28, of Lancaster Street, Marietta for expired operator's and no insurance.
* On May 31, a citation was issued to Travis Nathaniel Truax, 28, of Riverview Estates, St. Marys for improper stopping-parking at intersection.
* On May 31, a citation was issued to Amy Marie Charlton, 29, of Joshus Fork Road, Rockport for driving on suspended license.
* On May 31, a deputy responded to Core Road in reference to stolen gas cans from a boat. Larry McCloy reported that two gas cans had been taken from his pontoon boat. McCloy stated that the gas cans were six gallons each full of fuel. No damage was observed to his boat. Police are unsure if the stolen fuel is linked to the burned vehicle reports on Fox Hill Terrace.
* On May 31, a deputy responded to McCoy Lane in Washington in reference to a breaking and entering. Deputy spoke with William and Regina Osborne and advised that she had left the residence and upon returning she noticed the screen door was open and upon unlocking the front door and entering she observed pennies on the floor and the back door to be standing open. She advised she called 911 and found that money along with prescription medication and jewelry were missing. Information was turned over to the detective bureau.
* On May 31, a citation was issued to Mark Edward Lee, 37, of Laird Avenue for driving on suspended license and no insurance.
* On May 31, deputies were dispatched to the area of Mineral Wells Fairground in reference to a possible intoxicated driver. The vehicle was described with direction of travel. The deputy observed the vehicle traveling northbound in the area and observed that the registration sticker had expired and a traffic stop was conducted at Windsor Drive. Upon speaking with the driver, the deputy detected the odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from his breath. A 5-year-old juvenile was seated in the rear of the vehicle at which time a family member took custody of the juvenile and the other passenger. Stephen M. Wells, 25, of Hope School Road was taken into custody and transported to the Wood County Holding Center for charges of DUI w/minor where he was processed and confined.
* On June 1, a citation was issued to Jessica Lynn Massey, 19, of 29th Street for expired motor vehicle inspection and no proof of insurance second offense.
* On June 1, a deputy responded to Henrie Lane in reference to breaking and entering into a residence. Christopher and Virginia Graham stated they had come to check on the house and observed the basement screen pulled out and the glass window up. Deputy checked the residence and found no one inside with the television on in the bedroom. A check of inside the residence was done by the complainants who reported that jewelry was missing and that her mother, the homeowner, was away on a trip. The detective bureau was called and investigation is ongoing.
* On June 1, a deputy responded to Westview Circle in reference to a destruction of property where one party had left in a vehicle. Upon arrival, the deputy observed the vehicle leaving Westview Circle and made contact with the driver, Carrie Allen, who stated she was in an argument with Ashley and had broken the driver's side rear passenger window with a rock. Carrie stated that she did not wish to pursue charges and that Ashley had left the area. Deputy then responded to the complainant residence of Angela Dowler, who stated that Ashley threw rocks at Carrie's vehicle and one of the rocks had struck her vehicle chipping the paint. A criminal complaint will be filed for destruction of property.