PARKERSBURG - The Wood County Board of Education announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program.
Breakfast, lunch and snack are available to all children, 18 and under. A nutritious meal is important for children to learn, play and remain active during the summer months.
Meals will be served at the following sites:
* The Arc, South Parkersburg Baptist Church: June 16-July 11, Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:30 Monday-Friday
* Boys & Girls Club: June 16-Aug. 1, Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/noon Monday-Friday
* Children's Home Society: June 30-Aug. 1, Lunch/Snack, 12:15/3:15 Monday-Friday
* City Park: June 16-July 25 Lunch/Snack 10:30/1:30 Monday-Friday
* Emerson Energy Express: June 23-Aug. 1 Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:30 Monday-Friday
* Fairplains (Parkersburg) Safetytown: June 16-June 27 AM/PM Snack 9/1:00 Monday-Friday
* Fairplains Elementary Playground: June 16-7/25 Lunch/Snack 10:30/1:30 Monday-Friday
* Franklin Elementary Title I: June 23-July 18 Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:40 Monday-Friday
* Friendship Park: June 16-July 25 Lunch/Snack 10:30/1:30 Monday-Friday
* Jefferson School Title I: June 23-July 18 Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:40 & 12:10 Monday-Friday
* Kanawha Elementary Playground: June 16-July 25 Lunch/ Snack 10:30/1:30 Monday-Friday
* Lubeck Playground: June 16-July 25 Lunch/Snack 10:30/1:30 Monday-Friday
* Martin School Energy Express: June 23-Aug. 1 Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:30 Monday-Friday
* Mineral Wells Elementary Energy Express: June 23-Aug. 1 Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:30 Monday-Friday
* Neale Elementary Energy Express: June 23-Aug. 1 Breakfast/Lunch 8:30/11:30 Monday-Friday
* Parkersburg High School (Spec. Ed. Ext. Program): June 18-July 26 Breakfast/Lunch 8/11:15 Monday-Friday
* Parkersburg South High School (Spec. Ed. Ext. Program): June 23-July 31 Breakfast/Lunch 8/11 Monday-Friday
* Parkersburg YMCA: June 16-Aug. 1 Lunch/Snack 11:30/2:45 Monday-Friday
* Waverly Elementary Playground: June 18-July 27 Lunch/Snack 10:30/1:30 Monday-Friday
* Youth Reporting Center: June 16-Aug. 1 Breakfast/Lunch 8:45/12:30 Monday-Friday
Income guidelines to determine student eligibility in the 2014 Summer Food Service Program:
Household Size, annual, monthly
1, $21,257, $1,772
2, $28,694, $2,392
3, $36,131, $3,011
4, $43,568, $3,631
5, $51,005, $4,251
6, $58,442, $4,871
7, $65,879, $5,490
8, $73,316, $6,110
Each additional, $ 7,437, $620
For more information about the Wood County Board of Education Summer Food Program, please call Lynn Nehoda, Supervisor of Child Nutrition, at 304-420-9670 ext. 141.
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
To file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint-filing-cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.