PARKERSBURG - Six hearings took place in Wood County Circuit Court Friday.
* Darrell Wayne Stephens, also known as Darrell W. Jones, also known as J.D. Jones, 26, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, entered a plea agreement with the state to plead guilty to a felony bill of information charging him with unlawful taking of a vehicle. An indictment from a special session of the grand jury on July 18, 2013 charging him with false pretenses was dismissed. Sentencing was set for 9:15 am. Dec. 4 before Judge J.D. Beane.
* Ryan V. Jeffrey, 32, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was sentenced after his home confinement was revoked. He was sentenced by Judge Jeffrey Reed to one three years in prison with credit for 439 days served. He was sentenced to home confinement Aug. 24, 2012 after his guilty plea to a charge of third-offense DUI as charged by the January 2012 grand jury.
* Lanikka Lanae White, 30, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was granted a motion by Beane for her bond to be reduced from $50,000 to $10,000 with the condition of home confinement. She was arrested Nov. 6 on a charge of child endangerment with a risk of injury or death.
* Tanner P. Morgan, 19, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was granted a motion by Reed to remove home confinement as a condition of his bond. He was arrested Aug. 8 on a charge of nighttime burglary. His bond was set at $25,000 with home confinement.
* Robert Bruce Mills, 40, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was granted a motion by Reed to release him on a $100,000 personal recognizance bond with home confinement. He was arrested Sept. 7 on a charge of operating or attempting to operate a clandestine drug laboratory.
* Frederick Scott Charlton, 38, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was denied a motion by Reed to reduce his bond. He is scheduled to stand trial on Dec. 11 on charges of burglary, malicious assault and second-offense domestic battery. He was indicted by the January 2013 grand jury.