PARKERSBURG - Six hearings took place in Wood County Circuit Court Thursday and Friday.
* Teresa Michelle Moore, 33, 4435 14th Ave., Parkersburg, entered a plea agreement with the state to plead guilty to a charge of possession of a fraudulent access device, a lesser included offense to a charge of fraudulent use of an access device, as charged by the May 2013 grand jury. Her sentencing was set for 9 a.m. Oct. 18 before Judge Robert Waters.
* Roger Dale Logston, 40, 912 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, entered a plea agreement to plead guilty to misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery. Because his presentencing report was complete, the court moved to sentencing. Logston was sentenced by Judge Jeffrey Reed to 275 days in the North Central Regional Jail with credit for 275 days served.
* Dwayne Mark Carr, 23, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, appeared on a bond reduction motion. His bond had been set at $175,000 cash and was changed by Judge J.D. Beane to $175,000 surety with home confinement and GPS. Carr was arrested on a charge of possession of bath salts with intent to deliver in July. He has not been indicted.
* Gerald Christopher Piggott, 30, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was sentenced after his guilty plea to a charge of burglary as charged by the September 2012 grand jury. Reed sentenced him to one to 15 years with credit for 185 days served. A motion for probation and alternative sentencing was denied.
* Angela Kay Wingrove, 35, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, appeared for an arraignment to revoke her supervised release. She denied the allegations in the petition and was set for a preliminary hearing in magistrate court at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 3 and a final hearing at 11 a.m. Sept. 5.
In a hearing late Thursday:
* Monica Marie McMurray, 20, 1509 Crescent St., Parkersburg, was sentenced after his June plea to a charge of burglary as charged by the January 2013 grand jury. Waters deferred sentencing and McMurray was sentenced to a term of six months to two years in Anthony Center for Youthful Offenders near Lewisburg.