PARKERSBURG - A Vienna man was acquitted Wednesday by a Wood County Circuit Court jury.
Shawn Dwayne Flowers, 23, Vienna, was indicted along with Amanda Karine Flowers, 23, on two counts each of burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary. Jurors began their deliberations late Wednesday morning and acquitted Flowers of all charges.
Amanda Flowers is set for a plea and sentencing hearing at 9 a.m. Dec. 19 before Wood County Circuit Court Judge Jeff Reed.
In other hearings Wednesday:
* Heather Necole Hayes, 29, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, was accepted into drug court deferring his sentencing after his Oct. 16, 2012 plea of guilty to a charge of fraudulent use of an access device as charged by the September 2011 grand jury.
* Terry Lynn McAlarney, 55, 1736 Mathoit St., Parkersburg, entered a plea agreement to plead guilty to a charge of failure to provide notice of registration changes as a sex offender, a lesser included offense to the charge by the grand jury. His sentencing was set for 9 a.m. March 4, 2013 before Judge J.D. Beane.
* Dale Martin Putnam, 51, 36 Meadowbrook Acres, Parkersburg, was granted a motion to set a new trial date. His trail was moved to the January court term and the new trial date was set for Feb. 20. 2013 before Judge Robert Waters.
* Larry Lee Wright, 70, 588 Pond Creek, Belleville, entered a plea agreement to plead guilty to three counts of third-degree sexual assault as charged in a bill of information. A plea hearing and possible sentencing was set for 9 a.m. Feb. 14, 2013 before Waters.
In another hearing:
* Phillip Justin Hall, 33, 40 Alps St., Williamstown, was acquitted Dec. 4, on six charges of first-degree sexual abuse, nine counts of first-degree sexual assault, and 18 counts of sexual abuse by a custodian. Three counts of first-degree sexual abuse and three counts of sexual abuse by a custodian were dismissed before trial.