PARKERSBURG - North Division volleyball members Ritchie County, Parkersburg Catholic, Ravenswood and St. Marys each posted Little Kanawha Conference placement game victories at home Thursday night while Calhoun County had the only victory for the South Division.
* at ELLENBORO (5th place) - Leah Kuhn produced 10 service points, Olivia Haught registered 29 assists and Kenna DeLancey put down 11 kills as Ritchie County swept visiting Clay County 25-20, 25-20 and 25-9.
Amanda Davis and Veronica Mueller chipped in nine service points apiece for the Rebels (17-11). Kuhn was joined by Tristin Toman with eight kills while Cassidy Ray added six downed spikes.
* at PARKERSBURG (7th place) - Host Parkersburg Catholic received 22 service points and four aces from Leah Hughes while teammates Maddie Roedersheimer and Hannah Fisher combined for 19 kills during the Crusaderettes' 25-13, 25-13 and 25-20 sweep of Braxton County.
PCHS (17-15-1) also received eight points and 13 assists from Amy Tennant. Fisher added seven points along with four aces while Hannah Reifsteck tallied six points, two aces and eight assists.
* at RAVENSWOOD (9th place) - Katie Buckbee had a dozen kills while Tia Querrey and Michaela Hughes served up three aces apiece during Ravenswood's 25-22, 25-21 and 25-17 sweep of visiting Roane County.
Buckbee finished with 24 points while Haley Palmer had 10 points, an ace, five kills and as many blocks for the Red Devils (23-20).
Roane County (11-23-2) was paced by Micky Rhodes in points (15), Amber Harper in digs (eight) and Kayla King in blocks (four) and aces (two).
* at WEST UNION (11th place) - It took five sets, but Calhoun County finally knocked off host Doddridge County 13-25, 25-22, 25-15, 19-25 and 17-15.
The Red Devils (10-20-3) had several solid efforts and that included getting 17 points, 16 digs and four aces from Brooke Manns. Stephanie Hall had a match-high 14 kills to go along with six blocks and Red Devil teammate Bailie Cain finished with 10 downed spikes and seven blocks. Savannah Rogers added 10 points, two aces and 29 assists in the victory. Kenzie Hicks also had nine points, two aces and seven kills for CCHS.
The Bulldogs were paced in scoring by Lacy Perkins (14), Sarah Ferguson (13), Alissa Davis (12) and Emily Cade (10).
* at ST. MARYS (13th place) - Boogie Grose had 10 kills, five points, three aces and a pair of assists to help lead St. Marys to a 23-13, 25-9 and 25-13 victory against visiting South Harrison.
Shanley Glover registered a match-high 12 assists and also finished with seven points, three kills and a pair of aces for St. Marys. Janessa Mullenix and Brenda Runnion combined for 19 service points and five aces in the win.