PARKERSBURG - Five hearings took place Friday in Wood County Circuit Court:
* Kristina R. Burns, 32, 41 Meadowbrook Trailer Park, Parkersburg, was set for trial after a continuance from Sept. 21. Her new trial date is Dec. 14 before Circuit Judge Jeffrey Reed. She was indicted by the May 2012 grand jury on a charge of delivery of a controlled substance.
* Robert Clinton Taylor, 63, 305 Tazewell Ave., Richlands, Va., was set for trial on Nov. 7. He was indicted by the May grand jury on charges of obtaining money by false pretenses and conspiracy to obtain money by false pretenses.
* Timothy Wayne Lewis, 43, 914 Seventh St., Apt. 1, Parkersburg, was allowed to remain on probation after a probation revocation hearing. He was set for a status hearing at 1 p.m. Oct. 31. He pleaded guilty to a charge of welfare fraud on Sept. 15 and was sentenced to one year in the regional jail suspended for five years probation on Dec. 28.
* Rebekah Rae Baker, 26, 823 Stillwell Road, Walker, was set for trial on Oct. 30. She was indicted by the May grand jury on a charge of fraudulent use of an access device.
* Joshua Wayne Hopkins, 29, 1413 40th St., Parkersburg, was accepted into the drug court program. One Sept. 24, he pleaded guilty to charges of fraudulent use of an access device and obtaining money by false pretenses as charged in a felony bill of information.