Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Courthouse closed after fire scare

Electrical issues cause computer to overheat, burn

July 2, 2013

MARIETTA — A smoking computer led to the eventual closing of the Washington County Courthouse to the public just before noon Monday as power to the facility had to be shut off to help determine the......

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web