Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Space heater to blame for house fire

January 24, 2013

PARKERSBURG — Fire destroyed a house at 4110 Eighth Ave. around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Parkersburg fire officials said....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(2)

AaronL

Jan-24-13 6:26 PM

There were pets in the house and that speaks volumes alone,if it's anything like here with cats.

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Resident2

Jan-24-13 4:36 PM

Sounds like to me, someone needs to have some compassion instead of being so quick to call someone careless. You were not there. You do not know if this space heater had a defect and overheated to cause the fire or how it happened. This family lost everything regardless. Maybe you should offer to help instead of being so eager to point a finger.

4 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 2 of 2 comments
 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web