• Dec. 4 -- Christmas in the Village will be held 9 a.m. in Bartlett, Watertown, Barlow, Veto and Vincent.
• Dec. 4 -- The Warren High School choral department will hold a Christmas program from 9 to 11 a.m. in the high school cafeteria.
• Dec. 4 -- "Hometown Christmas with Santa Claus" will be noon to 4 p.m. at Mountwood Park, east of Parkersburg along U.S. 50.
• Dec. 4 -- The Instrumental Music Department of the Edward E. MacTaggart Department of Music of Marietta College will host the fifth annual Merry Tuba Christmas at 4 p.m. on the Marietta College campus.
• Dec. 4 -- The 26th annual Betsey Mills Christmas Village Craft and Gift Show will be 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Betsey Mills Gym at Fourth and Putnam streets in Marietta.
• Dec. 4 -- A Christmas basket weaving class will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the main building at Washington State Community College on Colegate Drive in Marietta.
• Dec. 4 and Dec. 10 -- The Campus Martius Museum will hold a series of "Mid-Winter Celebrations on the Frontier" in December at the museum at 601 Second St. in Marietta. The programs are 1 to 4 p.m. Dec. 4 and 5 to 8 p.m. Dec. 10.
• Dec. 4-5 -- The Julia-Ann Square Historic District will showcase five historic homes during its annual Victorian Christmas Home Tour and Tea in Parkersburg, with most along three blocks of Juliana Street, the first of several such tours scheduled in December throughout the Mid- Ohio Valley. The Tours and Teas will begin at First United Methodist Church at 10th and Juliana streets at 1 and 3 p.m. with a Candlelight Tour at 6 p.m. On Dec. 5, the tour will be self-guided from 1 to 5 p.m. and there will be no tea. The cost is $10 with children ages 10 and under admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
• Dec. 5 -- The Daughters of American Pioneers is holding a Christmas Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Beauchamp-Newman Museum in Elizabeth.
• Dec. 4,5,10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 -- Henderson Hall will be open for Christmas Tours in December at the historic home on River Road off West Virginia 14 between Williamstown and Boaz. The tours will be 1 to 7 p.m.
• Dec. 8 -- The Parkersburg South High Chamber Choir will perform Christmas music at 7:30 p.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church, 430 Juliana St., in downtown Parkersburg.
• Dec. 8 -- There will be a Christmas Open House at MacFarlan Community Church in Elizabeth at 7 p.m.
• Dec. 10 -- The choirs of the St. Paul's United Methodist Church, arranged and orchestrated by Don Marsh, will present their Christmas Classics Concert at 7 p.m. at the church at 11th and Market streets, Parkersburg.
• Dec. 10 -- Elvis tribute artist Jim Forshey will perform a Christmas concert at 7 p.m. at the Alpine Theater in Ripley.
• Dec. 10, 12 -- Fellowship Baptist Church will present "Amahl and the Night Visitors," a one-act opera written nearly 60 years ago, at 1 p.m. Dec. 10 and 6 p.m. Dec. 12 at the church at 3300 Rosemar Road, Vienna.
• Dec. 11-12 -- Williamstown area churches will be conducting a drive- through nativity from 6 to 8 p.m. at Tomlinson Park along Highland
Avenue in Williamstown.
• Dec. 12 -- Several local homes will be featured in the 2010 Holly Trail Tour of Homes from 1 to 5 p.m. in Parkersburg and Vienna.
The GFWC Parkersburg Woman's Club is organizing the tour, which also includes stops at the Parkersburg Womans Club House at 323 Ninth St., the Parkersburg Art Center at 725 Market St. and four residential homes — three in Parkersburg and one in Vienna.
• Dec. 12 -- The West Virginia Symphony Orchestra-Parkersburg will present the Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital Holiday Pops Concert at 3 p.m. in the Blennerhassett School auditorium on Jewell Road south of Parkersburg.
• Dec. 14 -- The Charles Dickens classic, "A Christmas Carol," which will be presented for the 16th year on the Smoot Theatre stage by the Nebraska Theatre Caravan at 7:30 p.m. in downtown Parkersburg.
• Dec. 18 -- The Schrader Youth Ballet will present "An Evening of Holiday Dance" at 7:30 p.m. at the Smoot Theatre in downtown Parkersburg.
• Dec. 19 -- The River Cities Symphony Orchestra will present its annual "Messiah" Sing-A-Long at 3 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Parkersburg.
• Dec. 19 -- The Decatur Community Association will hold a dinner with live Christmas music from noon to 3 p.m. at the Cutler Community Center at 4550 Two Mile Run Road in Cutler.
• Dec. 22 and 23 - Sweetapple Farms Live Nativity, 5 to 8 p.m., Barlow
• Dec. 26 - Holiday Bicycle Light Tour, 7 p.m, Marietta