| || |
The Books I Want In My Easter Basket
March 17, 2008 - Amy Phelps
Here is a list of upcoming books for April that I have my eye on.
1. Small Favor by Jim Butcher - the latest in the Harry Dresden series. Detective wizards, yay!
2. Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde - a woman renovates a cottage and has some romantic misadventures. Sounds fun.
3. Suddenly by Barbara Delinsky - A woman must take care of her best friend's baby after her death. Could be a tear-jerker.
4. Saturday at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet - A woman falls in love with a real person who is like her childhood imaginary friend. Sounds interesting.
5. Infected by Scott Sigler - People are turned into monsters from a virus and one former football star discovers he is special. Could potentially terrify me as it sounds like zombies.
6. The Houses of Time by Jamil Nasir - A man who can alter dreams finds the dream world intruding on the real one. Could be strange, could be interesting.
7. Adam by Ted Dekker - An FBI psychologist is almost murdered by a serial killer. Dekker's work is usually scary and mind-bending.
8. Hold Tight by Harlan Coben - After a friend's suicide, a couple's 16-year-old may be involved. I've only read 2 of Coben's books, but enjoyed them.
9. Lost Souls by Lisa Jackson - A true crime writer investigates three women's murders. Sounds like it could be scary.
10. Black Widow by Randy Wayne White - A taped wild bachelorette party is involved in this suspense book.
11. Fifteen Minutes of Shame by Lisa Daily - A dating expert finds out her husband is cheating on her. A chick-lit book.
12. The Heartbreak Pill by Anjanette Delgardo - A scientist wants to rid the world of heartbreak forever. Sounds a bit romance, bit chick-lit.
13. Shoe Addicts Annonymous by Beth Harbinson - Women's friendships over shoes. And I love shoes.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment