| || |
My March Book Wishlist
February 18, 2008 - Amy Phelps
Here is a list of upcoming books that I want to read for March. Hopefully some great reading will keep me upbeat until spring gets here!
1. Turning Tables by Rose and Heather MacDowell - since I became addicted to Chef Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, I've been on the hunt for any books having to do with running a restaurant. This one sounds fun.
2. Tell Me Pretty Maiden by Rhys Bowen - an early 20th century detective novel starring a woman investigator.
3. The Dragon Done It by Eric Flint and Mike Resnick - I'm addicted to short story anthologies lately. This one features dragons and private investigators. Put the word 'dragon' in a book and I'm likely to at least pick it up.
4. My Little Trouble With the Facts by Nina Siegal - a chick-lit book about a reporter. And if you put reporters in a book, I'm also likely to read it.
5. Dead Over Heels by MaryJanice Davidson - another short story anthology, all written by the lady herself. Yes, please.
6. Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong - She's my favorite author, of course I'm going to read it. I can't even tell you what it's about right now, only that I'm going to read it and you should too.
7. Big City, Bad Blood by Sean Chercover - a book about a reporter turned private eye solving a mystery involving made men. Reporter = interesting.
8. Dead to Me by Anton Strout - the buzz on this book has been big, at least on the sites I visit, and it's a blend of the paranormal and mystery. Sounds fun.
9. Night Life by Caitlin Kittredge - I read a short story of hers in an anthology, and wanted to read more of her work. This one's about werewolves.
10. What Looks Like Crazy - by Charlotte Hughes - a psychologist has a wacky family and then begins to get threatening letters. It's been compared to Evanovich.
11. Lady and the Vamp by Michelle Rowen - a vampire series. I read the last one and enjoyed it alot, so I'm wanting to pick up this one.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment