| || |
Good old days
January 21, 2012 - Jay Bennett
While sitting around early Saturday morning, for some reason, I was thinking about those old plastic Magic 8-Balls. They were the kind one used to shake up, ask a question and then turn them over to see what was revealed.
Since the Class A boys basketball teams are in a jumbled mess aside from St. Marys being the last team left undefeated, I figured it was time to ask some questions.
However, I don't have a Magic 8-Ball anymore. Never fear, the Internet led me to an awesome website, which I've linked below.
Following are a few questions I decided to ask. Please note, check out the website and have some fun, but the most fun is reading the DISCLAIMER!
1. Is Madonna going to win back-to-back Class A state titles? MAGIC 8 BALL: "Outlook good"
2. Was Huntington St. Joe's win against Charleston Catholic probably a fluke? MAGIC 8 BALL: "You may rely on it"
3. Is Parkersburg Catholic actually better than they think they are? MAGIC 8 BALL: "It is certain"
4. Is Moorefield better than Midland Trail? MAGIC 8 BALL: "Don't count on it"
5. Should St. Marys be ranked Class A No. 1? MAGIC 8 BALL: "You may rely on it"
6. Is Wheeling Central playing the hardest Class A schedule in W.Va. history? MAGIC 8 BALL: "It is decidedly so"
7. Is Calhoun County's losing streak going to reach 50 games? MAGIC 8 BALL: "Ask again later"
8. Will Fairmont Senior be undefeated before its last game at Morgantown? MAGIC 8 BALL: "Don't count on it"
9. Will Morgantown knock off undefeated Martinsburg on Tuesday? MAGIC 8 BALL: "Without a doubt"
10. Is Bluefield the best Class AA team in the state? MAGIC 8 BALL: "Don't count on it"
11. Is Calhoun County's losing streak going to reach 50 games? MAGIC 8 BALL: "It is certain"
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment