Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were made March 20:
* John D. Beane to Michael Bowser, lot 18 Morningside Addition, city of Parkersburg, $55,000.
* W.Va. Trustee Services LLC Sub Trustee to Michael Bowser, tract 0.67 acres Rector Road, Parkersburg District, $78,051.40.
* Williamstown Bank INC to Hutton State 17 LLC, part of lots 11 and 12 B B Putnam’s subdivision A C Stephenson Estate, City of Parkersburg, $460,000.
* Peggy Lowther to Christina Kelley, Lot Cherry Street less exception, city of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Dylan Shears to Kaylie Shears, part of lot two Pine Village, $180,000.
* Carroll Shingleton to Bruce Farra, tract 1.63 acres with plat, Lubeck District, exempt.
* Farra Bruce to Farra Bruce, tract 2.74 acres less easement with plat, Lubeck District, exempt.
* CR 2018 LLC to Garcia Angelo, tract 0.15 acres Marrtown Road, Lubeck District, $2,600.
* Michael Timmons to John Tunnell, lot 26 River’s Edge subdivision phase III, Clay District, $248,000.
* Brittany Ellyson to Robin Stillgenbauer, lots 139 and 140 Pine View Manor addition, Tygart District, $82,000.
* Donna Shaver trustee to Holmes Shaver, tract 6.459 acres Mill Run Road and right of way, exempt.
* Christopher Dilly to Betsy Dilly, all interest undivided 1/8 intentions oil, gas and mineral rights only, lot Stillwell Creek and Northwestern Turnpike, tract 22 acres 80 poles and tract two acres, Union and Walker Districts, $500.