Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded at Wood County Courthouse between Dec. 13 and 18.
* Heather Dawn Leopold to Nathan Vincent, tract .44 acre route 47 and .16 acre, less oil gas and mineral rights, Parkersburg District, $75,000.
* Thad Tofaute to Jacquie Duely, lots 49 and 50 C.H. Bartlett’s addition, city of Parkersburg, $75,000.
* Jerry Paul Ross Jr. to Karen Yeager, lot number six, Cherrywood addition, city of Parkersburg, $122,500.
* Terrance Connolly to William Waldeck, part of lots 16 and 17 Fairfields subdivision number two with plat, city of Vienna, $475,000.
* Brian Baldwin to Bradley Wills, tract 2 and a half acres U.S. Route 21, less exception, Steele District, $134,500.
* Post Mill Limited Partnership to Buckeye Community Fifty Five LP, tract 2.7 acres County Road 21, less oil, gas and mineral rights, $1,060,000.
* Kevin Stephens to Charity Dotson, lot 19 section B Kellar Estates all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights if any, Williams district, $187,000.
* Vickie Enoch to Jason Johnson, lots 71 and 86 Buena Vista Addition, city of Vienna, $15,000.
* Parkersburg Housing Authority to Natasha Shank, lot 14th St., City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* William Edmonds II to Douglas Wright, lot five John Schlegal subdivision, Morningside addition, City of Parkersburg, $85,000.
* Sola Jang to Linda Ormond, part of lot 101 East Vienna Heights addition, City of Vienna, $167,000.
* Kelly Gibbs to Edward Lawaty, lot 302 Brierwood subdivision section number three and lots 300 and 301 Brierwood subdivision section number five, Williams District, $185,500.
* Anita Cothern to Matthew Carpenter, lot 36 Tarrytowne, Lubeck District, $148,000.
* Dreama Alderman to David Reidmiller, lot one and part of lot 3 Mustang Acres addition, Clay District, $205,000.
* Robert Strcula II to Max Blake II, lot 14 Westwood addition, phase one, Lubeck District, $379,900
* Nancy Morris to Tim Chancellor, parts of lot seven, block six, Stephenson Staunton Pike addition, Parkersburg District, $6,350.
* Jason Mathew Lamm to Emerson Commons, tract three acres, W.Va. State Route 68, Emerson Ave., Williams District, $640,000.
* Ada Garrison to Ada Garrison, 25 percent interest lot 140 Allotment number two Avalon addition, city of Vienna, exempt.
* Shawn Manzo to Ada Garrison, 12.5 percent interest lot 140 Allotment number two Avalon addition, city of Vienna, exempt.