Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded in the office of the Wood County Clerk, Oct. 29-Nov. 2.
* Brett D. Lyons to Dakota B. Harper, lots 32 and 33, Amos Metheny division and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Parkersburg, $145,000.
* David R. Hill to Jenny D. Theibert, lot, Avery Street an all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Parkersburg, $84,500.
* Seneca Trustees Inc., substitute trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., all interest in lot 19, revised plat, Beverly Heights Manor addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Seneca Trustees Inc., substitute trustee, to Caliber Home Loans Inc., lots 69 and 70, St. Marys Court addition, and strip, City of Parkersburg, $75,645.
* Don R. Parker to Jay M. Lowers, all interest in tract, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Don R. Parker to Jay M. Lowers, all interest in part of 40-feet road, Woodland Park Addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Solena M. Dillard to Daniel A. Barber, tract, eight acres, Bull Creek, less oil, gas and mineral rights and exception, Walker district, $118,800.
* Karl Church III to Brian D. Harris, part of lot 20, Fairview addition, exempt.
* Steven A. Wiegal to Erman C. Harpold, lot 12, Wakefield subdivision, section A, Lubeck district, $139,000.
* Charles D. Travis, indirect, to Sherry Ludlow, lot 593, Beechwood addition, City of Parkersburg, $11,000.
* Joyce A. Taylor to Christopher Powers, lot 38, Raymond Wharton subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $77,000.
* Brenda K. Richards to Walter Antonio Cardenas, part of lot 9, George W. Wentz addition, City of Vienna, $85,500.
* Tire Track Inc. to S and S Firestone Inc., lot 9 Carrie Tavenner addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Tire Track Inc. to S and S Firestone Inc., lot 10 Carrie Tavenner addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Tire Track Inc. to S and S Firestone Inc., lot, 10,989 square feet, Grand Central Avenue, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Donald R. Miracle to Ronald M. Miracle, all interest, lot 2, Griffith’s addition, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* Dawn McConnell to Aaron McConnell, all interest, lots 15 and 16 New England Heights addition and tract 0.633-A , Lubeck District. Exempt.
* Richard I. Wigal to Paul Dill, tract 3.22 acres, Wadesville Road less exception, Harris District, $4,500.
* Gilbert Branham to James Shackett, lot 12 Bickel Estates number two, Lubeck District, $205,000.
* David Gilmore to Alexander Miller, lot 331 Community Acres fourth addition, Clay District, $92,000.
* Timothy Merrill to Gary Cremeans, lot 35 Roselyn Heights addition city of Parkersburg $49,000.
* Clay R. Riker Revocable Living Trust to Billy Perkins, part of lot three Camden Farms addition number two, all oil gas and mineral rights if any, city of Parkersburg, $140,000.
* Zachary T. Stanley to Kyle Marlow, lot one Edgemont addition and part of lot two Realty Investment Syndicate’s Edgemont addition and oil, gas and mineral rights if any, City of Parkersburg, $134,400.
* Robert Sweeney to First National Acceptance Company, lot 12 block two Oak Wood Park addition, City of Parkersburg, $44,500.
* Corrissa Williams to Bridget Jefferson, lot 68 Wentz and Gangwer Springdale Heights addition, City of Parkersburg, $133,000
* Ryan Wilt to Union Creek LLC, all interest lot six GI Joe addition, City of Vienna, $35,000.
* Chance Kaiden to Thomas Evans, tract, 0.459 acre, Kittle Street, Union District, $157,000.
* Janet Worgull to Watson Properties LLC, lot 143 Somer Villa addition, Lubeck District, $159,700.
* Robert Pickens to Drake Stephens, tract, five acres, W.Va. Route 21 and tract 155 acres and 10 poles, Big Tygart Creek less exceptions, Slate District, $350,000.
* Connie Sue Deem Shackelford to Wood County Schools Board of Education, lot Fifth Street, City of Williamstown, Exempt.
* Robert Craig Wix to Vincent Conley, lot four and parts lot five Gordon and Ebert addition, City of Parkersburg, $75,000.
* Phyllis E. Reed to Trudy A. Reed, lot 547 and 548 Beechwood addition, Parkersburg District. Exempt.
* Phyllis A. Demoll to Angela Tadlock, part of lots three and four J M Langfitt subdivision number one, City of Vienna, $88,000.
* SA Real Estate Development LLC to Travis Dickel, lot 14 block three new Dominion addition, City of Parkersburg, $127,000.
* Thomas Graham to Angela Gail Noland, lot 78 and part of lot 79 Parkers-Towne subdivision, Phase I, Williams District, $60,000.
* Terry Villers and Johnathon Larrison, tracts 54 acres and 3.94 acres, less exceptions, Slate District, $57,500.
* Carolyn Lee Holler to Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., tract 1.53 acre Secondary Route 28/2, Walker District, $60,518.75.
* Henry Lee Edwards to Kimberlee Shears, tract 222×574 County Road, Tygart District. Exempt.
* Allen Korzep to Michael Arthur, tract 4.10 acres, W.Va. 68 Lubeck District, $175,000.
* Michael Small to Mark Albright, lots one and two J and B’s Little Kanawha Landing Tygart District, $75,000.
* Barbara Sue Smith to Tyler McGhee, lot 10, Chester addition number two, City of Vienna, $129,500.
* Larry Richards to Jay Richards, all interest tract five acres, Union District. Exempt.
* Leonidas Davis Robert to Gaynelle Lynch, parts of lots four and five, Victoria Avenue, City of Williamstown, $128,000.
* Janette A. Walker to Briana Oldfield, all interest parts of lots 13, 14 and 15 Sunny Side Addition, $120,000.
* Parkersburg Wood County Area Development to Hino Motors Manufacturing USA Inc., several tracts, rights of way and easements, City of Parkersburg. Exempt.
* Darien L. Daugherty to Steven E. White, tract, 4.70 acres, Slate Creek Road and all interest in oil, gas or mineral rights, if any, Slate district, $138,0000.
* Marvin L. Flowers to Jessica R. Reitmore, tract, .279 acre, West Virginia 31 and strip and all interest in oil, gas or mineral rights, if any, Union district, $135,000.
* Debra A. Smith to Terry Cool, part of lots 23 and 22, George Quick addition, City of Parkersburg, $16,500.
* Brenda L. Wheeler to Paul Joseph Gandee, lot 346, Riverview addition, City of Vienna, $89,000.
* Jason M. Brookover to Paul E. Amos II, tract, 75 acres, Otter Run Road, Harris district $77,500,
* Andrea Lynn Malone Woolard to Julie A. Wilson, lots 15 and 16, Parkersburg Industrial Co. Kandall Farms, Tygart district, $5,000.
* Hazel M. Whited to James K. Webb, tract, .325 acre, County Road, Tygart district, $10,000.
* Linda Diane Simon to Sandra S. Jones, tract, 4 1/2 acres, West Virginia 47, less exception, Clay district, $140,000.
* Naomi J. Davis to James G. Fuerhoff, lot 404, revised plat, Valley Estates, Parkersburg, $58,000.
* Michael R. Webb to Scott E, Piggott, lot 83, South Acres addition, Tygart district, $199,200.
* David A. Gettings to J. David Morris, lots 38 and 39, Homestead addition, and right of way, Williams district, $80,000.
* Pauline M. Province to Michael E. Pifer, tract, 75 -feet by 200-feet, U.S. 21 and right of way, Slate district, $90,000.
* David B. Wamsley to Kevin Tanner, lot, Avery Street, exempt.
* Louis E. Caltrider to Norman E. Kunze, tract, .1332 acre, Clay district, with exhibit, $500.
* Sonya L. Gray to Gary Southerly, part of lot 47, Newberry addition, City of Parkersburg, $87,585.
* Catherine V. Nesselrotte to Robert W. Channell, tract, 4.6419 acres, Briscoe Road with plat, City of Parkersburg, $62,000.
* Judith Ann Downes, executrix, to William A. Sayre, tract, 37 acres, three rods and 11 poles, less exception, Union district, $150,000.
* Charlotte L. Cowan to Mark A. Shockey Sr., tract, 17 acres and 34 poles, county road and oil, gas or mineral rights, less exception, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Charlotte L. Cowan to Charlotte L. Cowan, tract, 2.533 acres, Lake Washington Road, Lubeck district with plat, exempt.
* Keith A. McConnell to Christopher I. Hoffman, lot, 6,800 square feet, Fifth Street, City of Williamstown, $110,000.
* Joyce Ann Eberhart to Jason M. Varner, lot 5, Fred B. Harris subdivision of C.C. Lyman’s addition and alley, City of Parkersburg, $60,060.
* Grace B. Cox to Loretta L. Frederick, 50 acres, Pigeon Roost Run, Walker district, exempt.