Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following Wood County real estate changes were recorded from Oct. 22-26:
* GX7 Limited Partnership to Mo’s Mini Warehousing LLC, all interest in lot, 1.792 acres, 24th Street, City of Parkersburg, $220,000.
* Popcorn Properties LLC to Aaron D. Mullins, all interest in part of lot 18, Bradford Heights and part 1, oil, gas and mineral rights, Lubeck district, $1,000.
* Robert R. Heavner to Teresa L. Heavner, all interest in lot 140 and lot, 1,262 square feet, Greenmont Hills addition, phase 10, less exceptions, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Michael R. Showalter to Philip A. Giffen, tract A, section A, Lubeck Hills, Lubeck district, $36,500.
* Robert Rudolph to Julie Morgan Rathbone, lots 7 and 8 and part of lots 6, 10 and 11, block A, Lockview addition, City of Vienna, $320,000.
* Brock D. Harper to Jayson A. Kyle, tract, 2.080 acres, Sun Valley Road, Lubeck district, $115,000.
* Cleveland Dayton II to John Zidek, two lots, Pike Street, less exception, City of Parkersburg, $35,000.
* Lake Washington Club Inc. to Deborah A. Lockhart-Hively, lots 114 and 115, Lake Washington, Lubeck district, $1,000.
* Christopher F. Allowatt to Michael A. Allowatt, lot 45 redivision of G.W. Wentz first addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Roger R. Conley to Jesse Gerald Debarr, lots 23, 24 and part of lot 22, W.K. Dawkins addition, Williams district, $70,000.
* Timothy P. Thomas to Elaine D. Dulaney, tract 2, South Heights addition and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, $129,000.
* Susan Kay Haid, executrix, to Joseph R. Graham II, lot 38, Holmes Park addition No. 1 and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, City of Parkersburg, $129,900.
* Gary M. Porter to Travis Neil Townsend, lot 32, Fairview Acres, section 4 and interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Parkersburg, $166,000.
* Charles P. Bartlett to Justin M. Blankenship, tract, 1.57 acres, 46th Street and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, City of Parkersburg, $245,000.
* Timothy J. Flowers to Chad M. Tucker, tract, 1.657 Carpenter Run Road and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, if any, less right of way, Union district, $210,000.
* Deborah J. Richards to Joseph F. Lee, tract and tract, 6,000 square feet, Pahlhurst Drive and strip, Lubeck district, $152,000.
* MYCUMORTGAGE LLC to MHR LLC, lot17, block 4, Mary E. Fischer’s and Bertha F. Hamilton’s addition, City of Williamstown, $75,000.
* Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., indirect, to Chester Holbert, lot 60, Block F, Nicelyville, City of Parkersburg, $14,040.
* Jondra R. Chaney to Harold D. Ryan, lot 2, Sarah H. Henthorn’s subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $72,000.
* New World Development LLC to Michael D. Deem, tract, .608 Old St. Marys Pike, Union district, $18,500.
* Cynthia D. Brock to Ralyn Wolfe, part of lot 3, Charles F. Clark’s subdivision, D.B. Greer Farm, City of Vienna, $150,000.
* Phillip Atkinson to Cheryl M. Carr, lot 5, Rivercrest addition, less strip, City of Vienna, $190,000.
* Aaron D. Laferre, executor, to Martin S. Deem Sr., tract, .636 acre, Washington Bottom Road, Lubeck district, $115,000.
* Harold Pettit, trustee, to Brian W. Cayton, lot 100, Lincolnshire subdivision, Slate district, $246,000.
* Michael A. Corra to Joseph W. Roedersheimer, lot 18, Cole’s addition, $134,000.
* Timothy W. Hughes to Greg A. Hughes, tract, 1.168 acres, less right of way, tract .062 acre, Union district, exempt.
* Clint Reesman to Michael S. Reesman, lot 4, E.M. Kenney’s second addition and strip, City of Parkersburg, $8,000.
* Chancellor Postlewaite to River Valley Real Estate LLC, two tracts, Ridgeway Avenue, exempt.
* Chance Postlewaite to Rive Valley Real Estate LLC, lot, 19th Street, exempt.
* Roger L. Pettit to Jennifer Williams, part of lots 1 and 2, subdivision, Midway addition, City of Vienna, $169,900.
* Gary S. Cooper to Anthony J. Layner, tract, one acre, Viscose Road with plat, Tygart district, $4,000.
* James Wallace Swearingen, executor, to Chad Elliott Crumbaker, lot 1, 45th Place addition and strip and lot and undivided 1/9 interest, lots 1,366 square feet and 2,098 square feet, Grand Central Avenue, City of Vienna, $290,000.
* Tyler Lower to Aaron M. Lane, lot, 16 Hill-N-Dale addition, City of Williamstown, $130,000,
* Wayne H. Riggs to Emily C. Goldberger, tract, Fourth Avenue and tract, Hamilton Street, Tygart district, $128,000.0
* Kristy Sue Morris Rex to Clay Duane Powell, part of lots 1 and 2, Tavennerville, City of Parkersburg, $10,000.