Washington County real estate transfers
MARIETTA — The following property transfers were recently recorded at the Washington County Courthouse:
* Dalev and Nancy J. Wootton to Adam D. and Katie M. Wootton, 668 State Route 555, Little Hocking, land and parcel; $55,000 warranty deed.
* Jeff Brookover to Jeffrey N. Brookover, trustee, 445 Cooper Ridge Road, Williamstown, land and parcel; exempt warranty deed.
* Denise A. Ayers to Donald and Doreen E. Grasley, 109 Brandy Drive, Marietta, land and parcel;$161,000 warranty deed.
* Brian J. and Jason M. Ritchie to Jason M. Ritchie, 1783 Greene St., Marietta, land and parcel, $27,000 warranty deed.
* Manoah and Joyanne E. Geese to Brandon Lovett and Maureen Kertes, 201 Bohl Drive, Marietta, land and parcel; $185,000 warranty deed.
* Randall J. and Nancy L. Barengo to Isaac R. Beardmore and Diane Jana, 216 Alden Ave., Marietta, land and parcel; $333,000 warranty deed.
* Charlotte S. Elliot to Elliot Newco LLC, 1988 Masonic Park Road, Marietta, land and parcel; $261,908 warranty deed.
* Thomas G. and Penny A. Drain to Thomas G. Drain, 310 Green St., Newport, land and parcel; exempt affidavit.
* Patricia S. Vaughn to Donald G. Booth Jr., 885 Green St., Newport, land and parcel; $70,000 warranty deed.
* Louella Smith to Gayla and Eric Wagner, P.O. Box 648, Newport, land and parcel; exempt warranty deed.
* Roger Fulton to Charles E. and Stephanie M. Laswell, 45815 Saling Lane, Caldwell, land and parcel; exempt affidavit.
* Lisa D. Polk to A and S Machine Shop, 35 High Lane, Whipple, land and parcel; $36,000 officer’s deed.
* Donald Morris to Marilyn R. McNabb, trustee, 278 Greenlawn Lane, Lowell, land; exempt affidavit.
* David R. and Mellisa M. Belleville to David K. and Bailey F. Aliff Sr., 2024 Barth Road, Belpre, land and parcel; $145,000 warranty deed.
* Jeremy Tkach to Matthew R. Warden, 1375 Cole Coffman Road, Marietta, land and parcel; $118,000 warranty deed.
* Hugh D. and Betty L. Coffman to Roger E. Coffman, 747 Coffman Road, Marietta, land and parcel; exempt warranty deed.
* Khadine L. Ritter, trustee, to Robert L. and Carolyn S. Gildow, 570 Grindstone Drive, Marietta, exempt quit claim.
* James M. Black to Ohio Power Company, 1 Riverside Plaza 16th Floor, Columbus, land; $40,000 warranty deed.
* Gernon G. and Katelyn D. Early to James D. and Lori Ann Saunders, 509 Wirt St., Belpre, land and parcel; $127,000 sun. deed.
* Retha R. and Anne E. Amos to John M. and Rebecca A. Caldwell Sr., 720 Sixth St., Marietta, land and parcel; $135,000 warranty deed.
* Dorothy M. Westfall, trustee, to Danielle M. Polk and Gloria S. Chamberlin, 1109 Victory Place, Marietta, land and parcel; $80,000 warranty deed.
* Justin D. and Brandi A. Hoff to Joshua J. Kahmann, 120 Hendricks St., Newport, land and parcel; $170,000 warranty deed.
* Francois X. Barret to Vinson M. Martin, 8241 Dow Circle, West Strongville, land and parcel; $142,000 warranty deed.
* Luada E. Wesel, trustee, to David T. and Marcia B. Wesel, trustees, 523 Fifth St., Marietta, land and parcel; $100,000 fiduciary deed.
* Robert C. and Nina V. Burchfield to Barry E. Traver, 32551 County Road 15, Lower Salem, land and parcel; $33,800 warranty deed.