Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded between Sept. 10-14 in the office of the Wood County Circuit Clerk.
* Melinda S. Scholl to Jonathan C. Farr, lot 33, East Lawn, city of Parkersburg, $58,000.
* Pamela Sue Kirby to Cody M Young, tract, 5/8 Acres, Blennerhassett Heights Road, Lubeck District, $25,000.
* Eric R. Greathouse to Heather D. Owens, lot 3, Lamps Home, Adn, city of Vienna, $127,000.
* Elizabeth R. Allphin to Kimberly L. Cline, lot 46, Martin Stout and Nutters Avondale, ADN, city of Parkersburg, $88,500.
* Frank Teague to Andrew J Murphy, lot 82, Holmes Park, ADN, city of Parkersburg, $109,000.
* Stephen F. Johnson to Stephen F Johnson, lot 14, Thanhauser’s, ADN, city of Parkersburg.
* David R. Jones to Karen M Honaker, tract, .83 acres and Railway, Meadville Road, Clay District, $7,500.
* Dakota B. Harper to Adam Stanley, lot 6, Fairplains, ADN number two, city of Parkersburg, $82,000.
* William T. Garrison to John Allen Goddard, lot 238, Beechwood, ADN, city of Parkersburg $69,750.
* Joseph P. Stevens to Mark W. Wilt, lots 207, 208, 209 and 210, Lake Washington, Lubeck District, $38,699.33.
* Nathan L. Parr to Andrew J. Strock. PT lot 3, Greenmont, ADN, city of Vienna, $115,000.
*Housing and Urban Development US Department to Dennis D Jenkins, lot 74, SouthLand Park, ADN, city of Parkersburg.
* Steven R. Backus to Frank Teague, Lot 56, Morlan and Ayers, ADN number two, Lubeck District, $125,000.
* Chasity N. Moyers to Robert K Dowler, tract, 15817 square feet blennerhassett Heights Road Lubeck District $45,000
* Edwin L. Ware to Beverly K. Ellyson, Lot 1 and PT Lot 2, Morlan Ayers and Bodge, ADN number one, less exception, Lubeck District.
* Rodney P. Boso to Rodney Paul Boso, Lots 24 and 25, Hammats, ADM, city of Vienna.
* Ricky Lee Metz to Masil Casto, lot 15, Eastlawn ADN, city of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Brandy Peters to Justin Batten, lot 60, Little Brook, ADN and PT 27th Street, city of Parkersburg, $94,500.
* Erin Conley to Christopher Dawson, all int tract, 36.784 Acres, Harris District, $48,000.
* CR Properties LLC to Shelly McClure, tract, 2.3142 Acres, Butcher Bend Road and Railway and the lessor railway, Slate District, $25,000.
* David a Miller to Kenneth C Shreves, lot 9, Crestview Park, ADN, city of Parkersburg, $120,000.
* LC Rentals LLC to Barbara Gelpi, PT Lots 1 and 2 S/D, Midway ADN less strip, city of Vienna, $75,800.
* Michael L Braniff to Mary Beth Welch, lot 19th Street and Percy Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $160,000.
* Pauline M Baker to David J Easter, PT Lots 4 and 5, W H wolf S/D number two, city of Williamstown, $160,000.
* Tina M Mowry to Jeremy Tanner, lot 105 Pleasant View, ADN, city of Vienna.
* Carol Jane McGuffey to Larry E. Kunze, lot 49, Sunnyside ADM, city of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Mae Fannie to Equity and Help trustee, PT lot A R/D Raymond Hilley’s S/D Parkersburg City.
* Madeline F. Wilby to Kenneth C. Jarvis, lot 19th Street. city of Parkersburg.
* Joanna Cook to David Stacer, PT lot 135, Buena Vista, city of Vienna, $100,000.
* Brian S. Burnside to Christopher M. Smith, lot 47, Community Acres, clay district, $84,500.
* Nathan T. Moore to Joshua P. Adams, all int lot 13 block number four, Oakwood Park, ADN, Parkersburg District, $68,000.
* Sharon Cole to Patricia Stanley, lot 38 block number 9, 2nd Street, city of Parkersburg, $20,000.
* Harry L. Knopp executor trustee and representative to West Virginia funeral services LLC, two Lots Camden Street Lot Staunton Avenue, City of Parkersburg, $51,700.
* Mao Chang Lin to Michael L Hight, 123 R J Mullinex S/D number two, Union district, $235,000.
* Richard W Collins to Joshua D Stalnaker, tract, 3.550 Acres, Kesterson Road, Lubeck District, $90,000.
* Constance S Golden to Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley, Lot 23 and Norwood, ADN, city of Parkersburg.
* James L. Goontz to Danielle R. Pannell, lot Briant and 16th Street, city of Parkersburg, $62,000.
* Jerry Ray Bond to Jackson Home Builders in corporation, Lots 93 and 94, Lincolnshire S/D Slate District, $25,000.