Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following property transfers were recorded between July 23-27 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* Gary L. Delancey to Tammy L. McGee, trustee, tract, 10 acres; Walker district and lots 27 and 28, Hillcrest addition, Clay district, and lots 52, 53 and 54, Carrie Tavenner addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* John Raines to Dustin W. Flinn, lot 5, W. H. Wolfe subdivision No. 1, Clarence Snodgrass Heirs Property, City of Williamstown, $135,500.
* Tony R. McCloy to James A. Voutour, lot 68 and 71, Parkersburg Industrial Co. Fairplains addition No. 2, City of Parkersburg, $68,000.
* Elsie P. Davis to AMM LLC, lot, River Road, City of Vienna, $160,000.
* Breanna A. King to Wanda Sue Crawford, tract, 2.44 acres, Sugar Camp Road, all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, Slate district, $47,350.
* Vivian R. Montgomery to Daniel A. Carmichael, tract, 1.619 acres, Radcliff Road, Slate district, $130,000.
* Shelley M. Sivakumar to Richard C. Kosvanec, lot 16, Columbia Terrace addition, City of Parkersburg, $120,000.
* Justin Allen to Gilbert J. Atkinson, tract, 5.59 acres, Summit Road and easement, $100,000.
* Barry Nelson Pifer to Richard L. Maidens Jr., tract, 6.698 acres. Ashby Ridge Road, Union district, $248,500.
* Chesada Sitachitta to Richard C. Hanlon, lot 19, James A. Griffins addition, City of Williamstown, $255,000.
* Lynn Sicilia Kuhn Tamra, trustee, to George William Kuhn, tract, 16.401 acres, route 26/4 and right of way and all interest in oil, gas and mineral rights, Walker district, exempt.
* Rebecca S. Newell to Ryan P. Merluzzi, tract, five acres, Williamstown Pike and tract, two acres, West Virginia 31, Union district, $75,000.
* Michael A. Rummer to Michael C. Rubin, lot 19, Ohio Valley College addition, City of Vienna, $135,00.
* Jeffrey L. Buck to Kelsie N. Neal, part of lot 106, block No. 2, Shattuck Heights addition, City of Parkersburg, $67,000.
* Michael J. Bowser to Nicholas W. Squires, tract, .42 acres, Ludwig Street, Tygart district, $15,000.
* Mark McCollum to Robert Levi Bush, tract, 22.5 acres, Ohio River and oil, gas and mineral rights, less oil, gas and mineral rights, less exception, Harris district, $150,000.
* Raymond C. Cogar to Devin E. Masters, lot 10, Davisville, Clay district, $40,000.
* Terrance R. Brabham to Delores Ann Farr, all interest, lot 151, Brookside addition, City of Parkersburg, $50,000.
* Tamra Lynn Sicilia Kuhn, trustee, to George William Kuhn, tract, 97 acres and 88 poles, Walker district, exempt.
* Rita L. Flowers to David J. Epler, lot .67 acre and lot 3.415 aces, Rosemar Road, less right of way, City of Parkersburg, $130,000.
* Joyce A. Merrill to Jeremiah Johnson, tract, 15.383 square feet; tract, 8,330 square feet and tract, 4,613 square feet, Red Hill Road, Clay district, exempt.
* Michael D. Wiggins, executor, to Michael D. Wiggins, trustee, all interest in lot 16, Lowther Place addition City of Vienna, exempt.
* Beverly Jane Alfred to Jane Graham Alfred, lot 39, Roselawn addition, City of Vienna, exempt.
* Anne J. Ross to Tammy Lynn Vandal, tract, 2.145 acres, Atkinson Ridge Road, Clay district, exempt.
* Thomas L. Lewis to Chloe J. McConnell, tract, 3.94 acres, Lubeck district with plat, exempt.
* Joseph Tranquill to Walton D. Jones Jr., lot 4A, Division Lots 1 and 2, Camden Farms addition, City of Parkersburg, $196,000.
* Federal National Mortgage Association to Margaret K. Noyes, lot 20, C.H. Bartlett addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Mary Jane Richards to Frank L. Kesterson, interest, in tract, 20 acres, Worthington Creek and right of way, Union district, exempt.
* Frank L. Kesterson to West Virginia Agricultural Land Protection Authority, conservation easement, 284 acres, deed book 1164/305; deed book, 1174/190 and deed book 1099.275, with easements, exempt.
* Premier Bank Inc., to Lance L. Shears, tract, .337 acres, West Virginia 14, Slate district, $10,000.
* Clarence Eugene Connor to Larry M. Wade, all interest in lot 140 Vienna Improvement Co. addition, City of Parkersburg, $156,000.
* Da’Nean Renee Franklin to Patricia Lynn Corad, all interest, part of lot 60, Fairplains addition No. 3, City of Parkersburg, $98,500.
* Harridale E. Matthew to Brain Hornsby, tract, 5.980 acres Route 11/5, Harris district, $15,000.