Wood County real estate transfers
PARKERSBURG — The following real property transfers were recorded between June 18-22 in the office of the Wood County Clerk:
* U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to Michael Wilson, part of lot 27, H.C. Hopkins addition, less exception, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Michael Wilson to Travis J. Suttle, part of lot 27, H.C. Hopkins addition, less exception, City of Parkersburg, $118,175.
* James R. Patterson to Robyn Young, lot, .459 acres, Kittle Street, City of Williamstown, exempt.
* West Virginia Trustee Services LLC, substitute trustee, to Stine and Hubert LLC, lot 75, Panorama addition, City of Parkersburg, $54,051.
* Sharon Sheridan, executrix, to Rosann Peters, lot 10 and part of lot 9, W. H. Wolfe addition, City of Williamstown, $115,000.
* William C. Arnold to Robert M. Shank II, tract, .2653 acres, Lubeck district, exempt.
* Wilma L. Brown to John R. Brown, part of lot 78, Fairplains addition No. 3, City of Parkersburg, $52,000.
* Gary L. Powers to Jands Properties LLC, lot 6 redivision Newberry subdivision, City of Parkersburg, $100,000.
* Saebra Pauley to Timothy B. Hill, tract, .253 acres, Church Street, Clay district, $10,000.
* Stuart L. Davis to Deborah Y. Marsh, lots 25 and 26, L.G. Matheny addition No. 1, Lubeck district, $154,500.
* Thomas R. Hathaway II to Stephen E. Ball, lot 11 and parts of 10 and 12, Bodes addition, City of Vienna, $65,000.
* Wallace Yancey to Raphael V. Vargas, lots 132 and 133, allotment No. 2, Grandview Manor addition, Tygart district, $5,000.
* Marc A. Hescht to Deborah J. Richards, lot 12 and part of lot 11, Barondale addition, City of Parkersburg, $114,900.
* Cindy C. Heilman to Charletta F. Boggs, undivided half interest in tract, 10 acres, less exception, Williams district, exempt.
* Matrix Financial Service Services Corp. to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, lot 72, Southland Park addition, City of Parkersburg, exempt.
* Ly Thina Ngoc Tran to Tran Loc, lots 58 and 59, Henderson Woods subdivision, phase II, Williams district, exempt.
* Donna C. Carder, indirect, to Glen A. Harris, part of lots 3 and 4, W.C. Nohe’s subdivision, City of Vienna, $156,500.
* Shane M Freshour to Charles M. Hamilton Jr., lot 37, Fletcher Heights redivision No. 2, W. A. Fletcher addition, City of Parkersburg, $155,000.
* Heather E. Breedlove to Christopher H. Whittaker, lot 12, Ray Tavenner’s subdivision, Dower lot No. 6, Thomas Tavener Estate, City of Parkersburg, $108,000.
* MLT LLC to Leisure Enterprises LLC, lot, East Street, City of Parkersburg, $30,000.
* Christian D. Wilcox to Lin Yuhsiu, all interest in lot 10, section 2, River Road subdivision, City of Vienna, $160,000.
* Abigail M. Sweeney to Stephen Kyle Hardesty, lot 3, Ralph L. Matheny addition No. 1, City of Parkersburg, $105,000.
* Robert C. Bower to James Kelley, tract, 27.86 acres, Lost Pavement Road, less exceptions, Tygart district, $20,000.
* Jeramy Lee Spindle to MYRKA LLC, lot, Wood Street, City of Parkersburg, $29,500.
* William A. McNeely to Derek R. Hansen, lot 10, Henderson Woods Phase I, Williams district, $300,000.
* Jeffrey S. Morgan to Tamara L. Freed, part of lot 47, Morningside addition, City of Parkersburg, $46,500.
* Phillip I. Fleming to Betty M. Sutherland, lot 1, F.S. Wilson’s addition, City of Vienna, $62,000.
* Donald D. Faulkner II to Kaitlyn M. Stewart, part of lots 11 and 12, Fairfields subdivision No. 2, City of Vienna, $120,000.
* Erica Dawn Hillyard to Brad D. Newell, lot 4, Stonebrook Residential Development, City of Parkersburg, $329,000.
* Larry J. DeMoss, life estate, to Kenneth W. DeMoss, lot 83, Briarwood subdivision, Williams district, exempt.
* Bert G. Foutty to Thomas C. Daugherty, surface only, tract, 4 acres with plat, Lubeck district, $75,800.
* Betty Ann Moreau to Joshua E. Tucker, tract, 2.42 acres, J.M. Ferell Estate, Williams district, $155,000.
* Bruce W. Baker to MAM Properties LLC, lot 77, Highland addition, City of Parkersburg, $13,500.
* Pamela J. Stephens to Daroda L. Sims, part of lots 1 and 2, G.W. Wentz first addition, City of Vienna, $79,500.
* Kevin S. Britton to Charles Tyson Frum III, tract, Olive Street, City of Parkersburg, $125,000.
* Amber D. Jagdmann to Shannon N. Varner, tract, 2.01 acres, Lubeck district, $1,000.
* Robert M. Coil to Coil Specialty Chemicals LLC, all interest in tract, 3 acres and tract, 1.93 acres, City of Parkersburg, $145,000.
* David G. Wade to Cody Hannah, tract, 2.130 acres, Meadville Road, $20,000.
* Cody McCoy to Danny L Fordyce, tract, 7.16 acres and tract, 1,678 acres, Jerrys Run Road, less exception, Steele district, exempt.